**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🧠 Big Brain idea regarding parry/dex along other bugs…

While Kabam is still working on fixing such issues as: Parry, Dex, Evade etc…

Why can’t they remove that ability for the A.I.?

I just don’t find it fair that we have to basically fight handicapped while A.I. is destroying us.

Either slow them down a bit so they’re not fighting like they took highest pharmaceutical Pre-workout. Otherwise make them lag/crash and be as handicapped as us.

Much love to the community, thank you Kabam for relentlessly working and giving your customers a enjoyable experience to play this game. We have faith you will figure this out, thank you in advance.

Please let’s make this a respectful and constructive post.

🧠 Big Brain idea regarding parry/dex along other bugs… 23 votes

Yes, A.I. Should suffer like us
52%
jdrum663TheHoodedDormammuBinkPlayzwalkerdogdHusstleThe_HoTUDraconic_12TheBoogyManCangaceiroHaptichorizonNew_Sheriff_in_TownRedox 12 votes
No, A.I. Will takeover and destroy us
47%
F4k3_GaM3rShadowstrikeRockyshockyRockypantherxMauledJoshua_EiversChikelMkkalAntzRodzSchnoodleNimsKetchum 11 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

no offense, but none of what you're saying made sense

Which part? The one of removing A.I.’s ability to parry/dex while we can’t?

you're acting like we just can't parry or dex at all. that is not true. many people have very few problems with parry and dex, while others have lots of problems. even those who have a hard time parrying can still parry, just not as well. if we put the AI on the same skill as the player, fights would be near impossible
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No, A.I. Will takeover and destroy us

@Rockypantherx I'd like to hear your input and explanation.

Yes because let’s mess with the AI in a time when everything is broken. That’ll end well.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited August 2021
    To all those who are disagreeing, do you believe is fair that the AI is working and having no issues while we do? I think you guys are missing the bigger picture of this post.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

you're acting like we just can't parry or dex at all. that is not true. many people have very few problems with parry and dex, while others have lots of problems. even those who have a hard time parrying can still parry, just not as well. if we put the AI on the same skill as the player, fights would be near impossible
    That’s just a few of the issues we have. My point is A.I. is working at its most optimal form, while we players cannot compete with them.
    simply, you're incorrect. if that were true, a 20k health corvus would not be able to defeat a 25k health deadpool. yet, i could do that with my eyes closed, because players are better than the ai always and forever
    edited August 2021
    “simply, you're incorrect. if that were true, a 20k health corvus would not be able to defeat a 25k health deadpool. yet, i could do that with my eyes closed, because players are better than the ai always and forever”

A 20k health Corvus can clear most content in this game homie. I think you’re not comprehending that Sheriff is saying. He is saying AI can do everything while we can’t! How is that hard to understand or incorrect? It’s so easy to say someone is incorrect without a solid argument. Even kabam sent out emails saying there are issues right? So why can’t they tone down AI difficulty while they’re working on things. Some people just love to throw shade and try to sound superior to others.

And that’s how you’re coming about @TheBair123 , trying to sound all superior. Relax man, we are all in this together. Just trying to come up with idea to fix the issues we have.
    edited August 2021

Says big brain idea… ends up tell a brainless idea

That’s quite disrespectful @Thanos1149 great way to treat the community, guy is simply looking for an idea. Do you have any input besides putting others down and being disrespectful? I’m pretty sure verbal abuse is a violation of Forum rules.
  • Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38

If you don't like someone idea that's fine. But you don't have right to say brainless. This is not the right way to talk.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

If you don’t agree with me that’s fine. But I don’t appreciate the verbal abuse.
    Pelu1 said:

If you don't like someone idea that's fine. But you don't have right to say brainless. This is not the right way to talk.
    Welcome to the mcoc forum community

That’s just a few of the issues we have. My point is A.I. is working at its most optimal form, while we players cannot compete with them.
    I am agree bro. There so many things can Kabam do. Either they can help summoners with health potion, revives and energy or make some changes in game to help the summoners.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Don’t do drugs kids
    The worst part is that they are still not giving the compensation as we are close to end of the month.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Don’t do drugs kids

Your comment is nonconstructive to this discussion, would you like to enlighten me with a better solution?
    Your original comment is nonconstructive to the game, would you like to enlighten me with a solution better than what a 2nd grader would say?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This ain't how it works but good try atleast. Better than the dozen's of threads which serve no purpose other than ask for compensation or say that the game is broken as if we didn't know already.

Don’t do drugs kids

Your comment is nonconstructive to this discussion, would you like to enlighten me with a better solution?
    Your original comment is nonconstructive to the game, would you like to enlighten me with a solution better than what a 2nd grader would say?
    You must feel really good about yourself by putting others down. I really hope this fulfills that deep void of insecurities you must wake up with everyday. People like you give the community a bad name, is it so hard to treat others with respect? The OP literally asked to keep the discussion respectful.