**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    3 days left..
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Was really hoping on the compensation before the weekend. Guess that would have been too convenient for players.
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    edited August 2021
    Did anyone else lose there champ to spider man in that new quest becos of the dex/parry bug. I hate this man (and i dont have a evade counter champ so i had to use cgr)
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited August 2021
    I had the parry issue for ages but today was the first day I had the crashes… at least 3-4 times when moving to a new fight along the path… 😒
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Butman said:

Did anyone else lose there champ to spider man in that new quest becos of the dex/parry bug. I hate this man (and i dont have a evade counter champ so i had to use cgr)

It's on you totally not Kabam.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Gmonkey said:

Moleman crushed him.

Venom too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Did variant 5 yesterday and only died from my own ineptitude.
    No dropped parries.
    Clean dexing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Don’t jinx it
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
    Wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes unfortunately
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam are legit going to leave compensation till the 31st.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Are we getting compensation this weekend or is it going to be on the 31st?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I posted a thread on extending sop due to the state of the game, and it was deleted within a few minutes. No reason why, and didn’t even get moved to suggestions. Some communication from the team would be nice instead of just trying to bury the matter
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Another internet rambo
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

@No_oneuk that's funny. You call me a baby for wanting answers in when a game we all play is actually gonna be fixed that's ironically the most dumb answer of all time. Clearly your game works perfectly fine

It doesn't. Before the hotfix my android phone was having a lot of parry issues but my iPad was working fine. After the hotfix my android phone works great now but my iPad sometimes now has the parry issue which sucks because that's the device I play most on.

But you are genuinely acting like a baby in this thread. The issue still exists, we all know. It's being worked on.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

If you disagreed with this your a complete idiot

I don't need to disagree with you to know that