**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey or Blade 5*

2»

Comments

• Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    I'm thinking of now saving all my 5* shards until Blades comes around again, I really want Blade as my next r4 5*
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Blade
    my friend my friend its all so simple you see. finish your 5.3 to see what awakening gem you get, while planning on saving for blade. you will only get the stark spidey in the 10k crystals once the 15k goes away this time. now so the chances are very slim with all the new champs being added every month. after you finish 5.3 get that awakening gem skill or tech would suit you best my friend. Wait for 5.4 to come out im guessing we will have a generic 5 star awakening gem at that point. then run the easy path in LOL to see what other awakening gem you can get if all goes in a perfect world for you
    get a tech from 5.3 and rank 4 spidey
    do easy path in lol with your new beast and get a skill awakening gem from that for blade and rank 4 his ass
  • Isn't blades last time in featured crystal due in February at which point the feature pool will be very small and contain spark
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    Read my previous comment, I already went for the dupe of Sparky and got him and took him to r4 I was just posting for the people who were wondering what I got