**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starlord's element gun

The randomness of his gun is dated. Now that champs like WS can switch ammo, Starlord should be able to do the same with his element gun. Please take this to the game team for implementing next update. Really would put his utility up there with other champs.

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    main if you could guarantee he could do massive power drain or shock damage every special 2.. that would be nuts
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Mwhitaker23 don't forget healblock and armor break. Those that depend on those attributes can be more adequately handled if not almost controlled. Balance
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Dude that would be insane but they are different weapons winter soldiers gun type of ammo use actual bullets so it must be easier to change ammo types whereas that element gun is some space weapon this is just my guess of why this idea has not been implemented for starlords element gun.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited November 2017
    Dude that would be insane but they are different weapons winter soldiers gun type of ammo use actual bullets so it must be easier to change ammo types whereas that element gun is some space weapon this is just my guess of why this idea has not been implemented for starlords element gun.

a technological weapon shouldn't be easier to change 'ammo type' than a 'real' one?
    @Deadbyrd9 I suggest this be implemented during the next update; the element gun. There are other champs that also need updated or scrapped altogether. Perhaps there are some suggestions you would like to make regarding champions? If so, post a discussion or message for a mod to relay it to the game team. Who needs what more isn't what we are really analyzing here.
    @SpiritOfVengeance I can play along with the gimmick of Electro taking shock damage and Ghost Rider taking incinerate damage so perhaps we can look over the space element gun having modes or settings for consistent element selection.....in the name of balance.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    random is pretty fine, he's already a God champ and with reliable shock/healblock/power-drain he would be even more powerful. Other champs need some some updates
    @Amonthir that's a tough argument. Again, lets play along as if Rocket changed it over or Tony Stark updated it for him to combat Thanos. Balance
    @Slux83 the reliability benefits the player and makes the strategic outcome consistent thus rewarding skill. Furthermore, there is no debate here whether or not other champs need updating. It goes without question and is likely required for the success of the game and player base. Personally, I put it over new content in urgency. Perhaps you could make suggestions for implementing on a thread?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    None of the best champs in the game needs a boost. He’s already the highest damage dealing champ in the game over a long fight
    If you want reliable shock, power drain, heal block, or armor break there are plenty of champs for each of those
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Don’t feed the troll
    You can tell by his name and the post that he’s a troll
    @Deadbyrd9 it is clear your in disagreement. Good that you gave your input but now I think it may be time to move on. Updates to other champs, AGAIN, is not what we are analyzing here. I'll be looking forward to your post regarding those updates to champs and contributions to other discussions. I apologize if I have fed a troll.
  • pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    Leave SL alone, if you aren’t recognizing his absolutely awesome ability, then read the forum a and correct your game play. Do not draw any unnecessary attention to him as a de-buff is not wanted.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Lol... Let's make a god tier champ even better.
    @Vdh2008 at least more consistent functionality.
    I don’t care enough about this game to go make posts for every champ that needs updated
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How about:
    Finishing the combo with 5th light attack gives power drain

Finishing the combo with 5th medium attack gives shock

Finishing the combo with 4 hits gives armor break

Finishing the combo with 3 hits gives healblock
    @pplbryan I agree he has good ability and will count you as a "no" vote on the element gun asset selection.
    @CapWW2 I think that may be even better than the dash back solution I originally offered. Mods note that to the game team please! Nice
    @Jestress you make a strong point and I do agree. However, I would like the strategy in gameplay. I won't argue against your rationale
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    They should do the same for Hawkeye arrows and give him some variety
    @DarkestDestroyer I think that's a good suggestion. I think we should be polled or have testing done on how the player switches. Dash back, off combo #, etc.
    One could have a lot of strategy with options like this. Let's hope it goes to the game team!
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    and i want regen for iceman and poison bleed immun for AA