**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic and mutant r3 help

JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Going to r3 a mystic and mutant… as the title suggests.

But I’m not sure who to do in either class

Current r3 in those class are

Mutant: mags,OR,AA
Mystic: Doom ,Dragonman, BWCV

Here’s what I got, bring it on peanut gallery!

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mojo for mystic and Emma for mutant (if you care for silver stars then go ms and cable)
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    Cable

Wish I had a 6* cable
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Go Prof X and tigra

Jaded said:

Mojo for mystic and Emma for mutant (if you care for silver stars then go ms and cable)

Umm prof X? R3 prof X lol. And for mystic Diablo if you run ouchies, sorc if you don’t
    Are you telling me what to suggest? Jfc people can’t have their own opinions without someone being negative.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Umm prof X? R3 prof X lol. And for mystic Diablo if you run ouchies, sorc if you don’t
    Are you telling me what to suggest? Jfc people can’t have their own opinions without someone being negative.
    Would you r3 unawakened mojo?
    Genuine question

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Genuine question
    I did, he’s awakened now. But ranked him up for the sop adaptoid week.
    edited August 2021
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Genuine question
    How did he compare in general matchups to other mystics when he was unawakened?
    Still worth taking up outside of a specific fight if he's not getting awakened any time soon?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Genuine question
    Still worth taking up outside of a specific fight if he's not getting awakened any time soon?
    I value his buff control over his damage. Obviously his sig will get him to hit harder, but I also had doom/cvbw at r3 so I didn’t really need a damage dealer. It’s the buff management I made the suggestion to OP.

Also anyone saying profx, I also didn’t suggest it because it’s been suggested to OP numerous times (5 months ago) and op still hasn’t done it…so I suggested Emma/cable instead.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Genuine question
    I value his buff control over his damage. Obviously his sig will get him to hit harder, but I also had doom/cvbw at r3 so I didn’t really need a damage dealer. It’s the buff management I made the suggestion to OP.
    Good to know, have an awakened mojo I'll be taking to r3 and I was curious what value you saw in him unawakened.
    Buff control is a good shout if you aren't bothered about fights taking a while longer
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

You can have your own opinions on champs even if they are objectively wrong. Just don’t use your objectively wrong opinion to tell someone else to make a poor rank up decision
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Mags for mutant. He’s gotten me through so much after his buff. My favorite mutant now and will probably be my first r3 6*.

Mystic you can’t go wrong with either. I run suicides and they are both beasts. But I prefer Clair. Her nullify is as easy as old sw with more utility

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

You can have your own opinions on champs even if they are objectively wrong. Just don’t use your objectively wrong opinion to tell someone else to make a poor rank up decision
    Poor rank up decisions? Did you read OP’s past posts? My suggestions are more in-depth then just “ProfX duh”. Cable and Emma aren’t wrong or poor rank up decisions either.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d take gambit to rank 3 (I’m planning on doing so myself very soon) and either tigra or sym supreme. The mystic one depends on if you’re good at playing tigra.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

Mags for mutant. He’s gotten me through so much after his buff. My favorite mutant now and will probably be my first r3 6*.

Mystic you can’t go wrong with either. I run suicides and they are both beasts. But I prefer Clair. Her nullify is as easy as old sw with more utility

I’d just like to point out that it’s super obvious that this guy did not read the post at all. He just briefly glanced at the pictures. To anyone who reads this, please pay more attention when commenting or voting on posts.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sorcerer is very very solid choice and will bring unique to mystic table, If Ms ramps up suits you she's very good option. Dibalo kind of suicide shine champ imo.

For mutant I would say Sunspot as he got solid damage and that perfect block meanwhile his prestige is 2nd rn. 2nd best option is Emma frost as Colossus needs dupe for short ramp up
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Best mystic Diablo r3
    MiStaLova said:

Best mystic Diablo r3

😂 I sort of knew this comment was coming from this person.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    I enjoy my r3 cable, he gets through a lot of content
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    And now Jaded is soooooo quiet 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😇
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Doom and ProfX/AA
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Prof X and Sorcerer Supreme
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Update.

Took ProfX to r3.

Then got enough cosmic t5cc to r3 CGR and don’t have the basic to r3 a mystic.

Thinking I might wait for sigilwitch to join my roster
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Best mystic Diablo r3

Nah