**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you hyped about compensation? - sorry, another compensation thread..

Well it's got to be today or tomorrow, right? I'm sorry, but it's another compensation thread (at least i haven't made 27 thread about compensation)

I woke up at 3am this morning and went on the game just to see people talking in global about compensation.
Somebody said they want an Abyss Nexus, someone else said they want 50% T5CC selector. Very unrealistic. Very NOT HAPPENING.

I'm pretty happy that compensation is coming by the end of tomorrow, and I trust Kabam will do us some justice because it's been a very stressful 2 months.

Do you think compensation will lean towards Units, Revives and Health Potions, Crystal Shards, Rank Up Materials or Glory?
Or a bit of all?
I'm interested in the topic, So Let's chat about it!

Comments

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

Where’s the seven star Doom 👀

just imagine they annouced 7 stars as compensation, YUCK, that's the last thing we need!
    Very funny though!

Keep your expectations low as to not be disappointed

Genius! They'll only give the bare minimum, or LOWER! haha
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    For thronebreakers : max. 5k 6* shards, 10k 5* shards or 5* nexus, little bit of everything for aw / aq , some glory and loyalty , maybe some gold too . I expect nothing more.

I believe even those are more than what we will get. They gave us 3 potions and 3 revives for 8 token bug for SoP GM.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Tomorrow isn’t the last day of August though.

August has 31 days so it could come Tuesday although I really hope it comes tomorrow

You're very right there my friend! I totally forgot.
    In australia (where i live) it's mid day on the 30th right now!

That makes sense. I thought of that at first too 😂
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    ChiliDog said:

For those tired of compensation posts.....Once compensation is provided, posts will start on how long it will be before the next compensation package.

and those posts for sure won't be from me!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    No, I come pre-seasoned with dissatisfaction and outrage.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

For those tired of compensation posts.....Once compensation is provided, posts will start on how long it will be before the next compensation package.

Don't forget the wave of " the compensation sucked, we deserve more" threads first