**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you hyped about compensation? - sorry, another compensation thread..

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Spoiler alert: they won't manage to put it together and postpone the compensation delivery into September.

I am curious what's it gonna be. A 6* champ for TB is too much to expect, but I can dream.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Hype? Nahhh... My expectations were from the sky to the ground during all this time. I don't expect crystals or units, only items
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    By the way, when I started playing this game last year they gave out a 5 star nexus and some other cool stuff when I was Proven. Was that bug worse than this one or better, so we can know whether the compensation will be better or worse than that?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

kinda dumb move (and mean) to send compensation after the end of SoP finale, especially if it consist of potions and revives,
    where should I use those if I already finished everything in the game? (Abyss/ varients/ SoP finale as well) literlly everything.
    if it was sent earlier, I could use it to lower my items used doing it, but now what?

V8 and 7.3 I guess.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

DrDrill said:

kinda dumb move (and mean) to send compensation after the end of SoP finale, especially if it consist of potions and revives,
    where should I use those if I already finished everything in the game? (Abyss/ varients/ SoP finale as well) literlly everything.
    if it was sent earlier, I could use it to lower my items used doing it, but now what?

V8 and 7.3 I guess.
    When would we expect to see those two pieces of content? In time Before revives expire?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    RobKane said:

I have stopped spending. It’s funny fanboys always rush to the defense of kabam while they constantly give terrible service. You can love this game all you want but it has become a joke and never ending money grab.

Woah woah woah, you telling me this “game” is actually a “business!?” And that they make “money” off of it!??!? This is blowing my tiny little mind, I may never trust again. We really do live in a society.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

@Thanos1149 the bug last Time wasn't even close to as bad as this one and this one is coming on 2 to 3 months

Ah, so I’m guessing it will be better than a 5 star Nexus? Heck at this point I’m hoping, after they distributed only 3 revives for the GM bug🤦‍♂️
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

xNig said:

DrDrill said:

V8 and 7.3 I guess.
    When would we expect to see those two pieces of content? In time Before revives expire?
    7.3 is set to come out somewhere in October so that's out of the question.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Am I waiting for comp? Definitely
    Am I expecting it to be good? Definitely.

The problem with me isn’t the issues in the game, it’s annoying for sure. It’s the fact that they launched SOP finale with the issues we are having. No matter what they say about how much average cost before and after the GM issues it was such a bad return on what we invested. 3 revives and 3 potions was horrible.

When you entered back in the fight you had 1600 health from force quitting it’s supposed to be half health. 8 competence against the GM is trash that in its self prolonged the fight and allowed more mistakes. The lag during that fight was horrible.

It’s not about issues in the game all games have issues it’s about content being launched during this issues. Or content almost always launching with some issue, community puts it in forums and then they fix it. Do they do test the content before launching it? That’s the part that’s most annoying.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

xNig said:

DrDrill said:

V8 and 7.3 I guess.
    Variant 8 is in November iirc. So, definitely no.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 513 ★★★
    I mean, this guy is so generous. Couldn't just disagree to anyone that respectful
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

xNig said:

DrDrill said:

V8 and 7.3 I guess.
    Variant 8 is in November iirc. So, definitely no.
    Maybe they’ll give us level 4 revives 🤗
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    I don't think we'll receive the Big Compensation people are expecting, simply because the bug hasn't been fixed yet and it's slated to come out after that fix. That fix was supposed to be out by now, but it isn't. With its delay comes (most likely) a delay to the Big Compensation.

That said, I really think Kabam should release some kind of interim compensation now as we switch month for the second time. Yeah, the fix isn't done yet and the full extent of the bug's damage can't be calculated yet, but we've had two months of bugginess and I really hope they realize they need to somehow reinvigorate the spirits of the people who are sticking by the game through all of this mess.

I don't necessarily think that reinvigoration needs to come through a compensation package in the inbox, but they need to do something for the players. Some kind of thanks or show of appreciation for people not just up and leaving the game.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    RobKane said:

I have stopped spending. It’s funny fanboys always rush to the defense of kabam while they constantly give terrible service. You can love this game all you want but it has become a joke and never ending money grab.

Lol then don't play? Just bc you don't want to play does not mean nobody else does.
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    I am hoping that Kabam is waiting for the legends event to end so that any revives or potions can't be traded for better ones and so that any gold we may get isn't increased and that the compensation will come when the legends event ends.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Im not too interested on compensation cause I don't want to be let down.

I just hope it a not like 50 revives which will yo storage and then expire.

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I'm keeping my expectations low, my guess is that we'll get a 3* og spidey to help us stay competitive in the game and 1 20% revive.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Tbh a Selector package for each mode would be better way to do it. This parry issue has affected the whole game
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Not hyped at all for it. There should have been weekly or bi-weekly care packages like they did for AQ/AW. I'm not expecting much. We've been dealing with this for 55 days now...
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    edited August 2021

It will be here at 1300 Wednesday, right after SOP ends

If they are staying true to their word, it should come before Wednesday, seeing as how they said "by the end of the month" and Wednesday is the 1st of Sep. However, you never know so it is entirely possible that compensation might come next month instead.
    Typhoon said:

Not hyped at all for it. There should have been weekly or bi-weekly care packages like they did for AQ/AW. I'm not expecting much. We've been dealing with this for 55 days now...

It takes a lot of work dealing with a game wide issue like this, in this case its Parry. Parry is integral for each aspect of the gameplay so it'd a big issue to deal with
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 105
    For cav-maybe 5* nexus 5k 6* shards some revives potions and glory and maybe boosts
    For TB- 5*Nexus or 6* nexus or 10k 6* shards and rest same that's what I'm expecting not tooo much and not too low that's the least they can do for cav and tb
    edited August 2021
    Zephyre33 said:

For cav-maybe 5* nexus 5k 6* shards some revives potions and glory and maybe boosts
    For TB- 5*Nexus or 6* nexus or 10k 6* shards and rest same that's what I'm expecting not tooo much and not too low that's the least they can do for cav and tb

Wouldn't mind that at all but what about Units and Catalyst /Fragments?