**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Miles not missing unblockable attacks

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
He should have a 105% chance to miss an unblockable attack but that's not the case

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Looks like you blocked right before the first unblockable strike? Can't really tell.

I think the miss mechanic wouldn't have activated if that block was registered as a parry.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I thought they changed that synergy? It's just supposed to be 4% attack rating per charge now
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

Looks like you blocked right before the first unblockable strike? Can't really tell.

I think the miss mechanic wouldn't have activated if that block was registered as a parry.

Now looking does seem a block did happen but as u said hard to tell as its very quick we need one that is slowed to see it better
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

@LibertyPrimeV1 I thought they changed that synergy? It's just supposed to be 4% attack rating per charge now

That's the new Synergy on Miles himself.

There's a Synergy on SpiderMech (Peni Parker) that gives Herself/Spider-Gwen/Spider-Ham/Miles +4 Spider-Sense Charges at the Start of the Fight, though for Miles it would be 3 Charges as that's his Cap.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Bugmat78 said:

Also the SpiderMech Synergy that's supposed to make him start the fight with 3 (Max Amount) Spider-Sense Charges isn't working.

He doesn't have a synergy called spider mech tho...
    It's with Penni Parker I think - all the spiders start with 3 chaarges.
    Like @Newlinstheory said, they changed it. It's says in the release notes

Bugmat78 said:

Also the SpiderMech Synergy that's supposed to make him start the fight with 3 (Max Amount) Spider-Sense Charges isn't working.

Was about to say myself haha, yeah this pretty much

Bugmat78 said:

Apparently they forgot to change that ingame

Bugmat78 said:

Also what's the point of the +4% Ability Accuracy when all his Debuffs already have a 100% Chance, and 12% isn't going to help against any AAR Nodes/Abilities.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Raganator said:

It's also not working against SOP DH, so something is definitely strange with this ability.

I can confirm that this is not working.

Bugmat78 said:

Also what's the point of the +4% Ability Accuracy when all his Debuffs already have a 100% Chance, and 12% isn't going to help against any AAR Nodes/Abilities.
    Maybe for camo?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

He should have a 105% chance to miss an unblockable attack but that's not the case

This is what I got.

This is what I got.

Maybe it needs the unblockable passive/ non passive thing for him to miss
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Now looking does seem a block did happen but as u said hard to tell as its very quick we need one that is slowed to see it better

Yes I believe he did block in the first gif.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94
    He's not working for darkhawk
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Bendy said:

This is what I got.

Why do some champs have passive icons for unblockable and some do not? Never actually paid too much attention to that before.
    Sean_Who said:

Bendy said:

This is what I got.

Why do some champs have passive icons for unblockable and some do not? Never actually paid too much attention to that before.
    Just a design like iwims sp1 the first hit is unblockable for just that so why make a icon for just the first hit like carnage he gets an icon since its for even if it misses he could still get through the block same with venom if true strike is active

If the attack needs to have an icon to be missed, I think that’s incredibly stupid design.

I was able to get the camo evade here.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    From my brief testing I was still getting hit by unblockable specials. Against darkhawk he missed the first two hits, got hit by the third, then missed the fourth. Followed by getting completely hit by the second unblockable special.

Almost seems like he still only has a 35 percent chance to miss and not getting that 3x increase versus unblockable.
    I am seeing, especially with Darkhawk once “unblockable” call out disappears he doesn’t evade them. He only evades for the duration the call out is up even if the whole special is supposed to be unblockable.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Not sure what is happening, looks like if there's no unblockable buff/passive icon, then it takes the hit -- unless I'm reading his abilities wrong?

Here you can see just as I get hit, the model is not blocking, just idling:

And here I get hit by an unblockable attack, which while in camo mode should have 105% chance to miss:

• PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    edited August 2021
    I decided to try miles against SOP Darkhawk, as his sp1 is unblockable, but it turned out that only the first hit of the sp1 is unblockable and the beams/ projectiles after that are not so Miles has only 35 % chance to miss them. This confused me cause there are few special that only the first hit that is easy to evade is unblockable and the rest can be locked which makes miles ability kinda useless.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11

Presly said:

I decided to try miles against SOP Darkhawk, as his sp1 is unblockable, but it turned out that only the first hit of the sp1 is unblockable and the beams/ projectiles after that are not so Miles has only 35 % chance to miss them. This confused me cause there are few special that only the first hit that is easy to evade is unblockable and the rest can be locked which makes miles ability kinda useless.

It's got to be bugged at the moment. Spidergwen has the same ability but with evade and she evades darkhawk easily.
    Thats the reason i was so confused, as she can easily do darkhawk and in the same times miles cant miss it.