**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comp here

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

I have been blessed
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    At least it was free…
  • Options
    PhatmanflexPhatmanflex Posts: 8
    Ill just leave these here, hope everyone else had better luck

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Thoughts on gp? Still useful ?

Don’t sleep on war machine. The guys a beast, Bishop and apoc killer in Aw too
    I slept on him 😂
    Wait that sounds weird
    Hey, what happens in the Stark Industries Manufactured suit stays in the Stark Industries Manufactured suit.
  • Options
    Got my second 6* today, he any good?

• Options
    Unitman said:

Thoughts on gp? Still useful ?

Don’t sleep on war machine. The guys a beast, Bishop and apoc killer in Aw too
    I just pulled him from a basic and need a bishop aw killer. Why is he a bishop killer exactly?
    He has crazy good energy resistance and is insanely tanky, so bishop’s special 2 does about 1% damage on his block per hit.

He doesn’t do energy damage, bleed, Incinerate or shock which are all bad when fighting bishop. His hits also give him no prowess, so no unblockable specials.

When fighting him, you want to anti-bait his sp1, so MLLL and then stop your combo before the last hit and block. He will heavy attack and you have an opening, push him to sp2 and block/evade it. You’re tanky, and when awakened can regen at low health too.

He works for every node I’ve tried him on so far.

Rage -spam sp1.

Safeguard - 1 sp2 then spam sp1.

Hurt locker/power focus - anti bait the whole time, literally never throws a special. Normal WM rotation, SP2, sp2, sp3.

Final boss - normal rotation

Also, remember to place your pre fights lol. If you want all 3 you’ll need to win a fight on your path.
  • Options

At least it was free…

Didn’t you hear? Gamora just got an amazing buff! Rejoice :D

Got any tricky miss paths you need to counter?
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Awakened 5 star king groot and pulled 6 star invisible woman. Nothing to exciting but I'm glad the potions came.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

My last 6* was a Rhino dupe. Now this.

@Kill_Grey