**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer!

Please buff silver surfer!
He is a really cool character.
He should be way stronger...
Thank you!

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    He's strong. Do you know how to play him right?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Charge heavies to get the cosmic buffs. Cycle sp1 to refresh them. Spam sp2.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Surfer does not need a buff at all. He’s an excellent champion as is.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Surfer has a complex rotation but is damn cool and crazy burst damage as a 4 star rank 5 he did 20k+ sp2 damage! And he has so good resistances. incinerate frostbite and coldsnap 100% resistance. He doesn't have immunities whoch leads him into a problem against HT but overall he is insanely underrated but cool
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    He's literally immune to 3 debuffs. Incinerate, shock and Coldsnap. 100% less damage, and he considers them as buffs and increases his damage. Play him anyway and he would still be able to give you good results. I prefer SP1 for getting 2 buffs, instead of heavies. I wish I get him too.
    He's definitely not getting a buff, but yeah... nothing wrong in hoping for something.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    _HG_ said:

Chill guys!
    Is just my opinion and a suggestion and request (the name of this section) :smiley: .
    I also have a 6* rank 2 and I use him occasionally.
    I have all the materials to take him to rank 3 and I would love to do it but I feel he needs to be a little better to be a rank 3.
    At least to be at Doom, Corvus, Hyperion, or Fury Level IMO.
    Regards!

Yeah but we like helpful suggestions and requests. This suggestion isn't specific, very vague, it seems like you are saying: I have silver surfer and want to r3 but I want him to be better. And then to want him to be at doom or fury level? SMH dude. SMH.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Add Odin pre-fights and Surfer is a baller.

He’s an underrated burst damage machine
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    He take 100% less damage from shock, incinerate and coldsnap debuffs, this is the original ability, if kabam would change to he don't take any damage from shock, incinerate and coldsnap debuffs or effects it will be great. The damage and utility is there, but I guess this change would make him even better.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    _HG_ said:

DawsMan said:

_HG_ said:

Chill guys!
    Is just my opinion and a suggestion and request (the name of this section) :smiley: .
    I also have a 6* rank 2 and I use him occasionally.
    I have all the materials to take him to rank 3 and I would love to do it but I feel he needs to be a little better to be a rank 3.
    At least to be at Doom, Corvus, Hyperion, or Fury Level IMO.
    Regards!

Yeah but we like helpful suggestions and requests. This suggestion isn't specific, very vague, it seems like you are saying: I have silver surfer and want to r3 but I want him to be better. And then to want him to be at doom or fury level? SMH dude. SMH.
    LOL
    So sensitive.
    Get a girl please…
    Hey you started a thread and underestimated Surfers value and overestimated your suggestion. This one set of dominoes you started knocking over