**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 6* Nexus ever

Don't know what to say.

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Ya man, usually people hop on to say “yo how dare you disrespect my boy _____!”

But this is genuinely the worst, thoughts and prayers
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I know you don’t want to hear this, but it could be worse.

Imagine gamora, Nova and civil warrior in a nexus. Non-gamechanging champs that aren’t gonna get any better since they’ve already been buffed.

At least with yours, you have 3 champs ripe for a buff
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm actually hunting for DPX for his synergy with Nick Fury, so I wouldn't have been too sad. But yeah, it's not the greatest nexus.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

dpx is great with his overhaul. awesome bleeds, great utility, i'd say he's the easy choice - someone from october 2021 probably

I got excited thinking he got buffed while I was away until I read the whole msg
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Well obviously not as disappointing given it’s a 5* nexus but this has got to be the worst nexus I’ve seen.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I had a nexus where the best option was redclops and this was like a year ago when they were actually rare lol
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★

I had a nexus where the best option was redclops and this was like a year ago when they were actually rare lol

My best option from the 5* Nexus in the Bugle Store was, I think, an OG Spidey dupe. My alliance mates were all, "Woo, Nick Fury dupe!" and "Got me a Guardian!" and "Warlock, yeah!," and I just sighed.

The 6* nexus from today's compensation started out bad with a Cyclops and OG Captain Marvel, but I got King Groot as the third option so I'm fairly happy.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited August 2021
    That sucks dude, but I have proof of the worst 6* Nexus crystal opening ever. I opened a Mutant class 6* from Abyss 100% that will make any crystal opening look decent in comparison. Imagine the grind of exploring the Abyss over a couple of days and then seeing these champs pop up. Hopefully this will ease your pain by letting you know that you are just one of the many that the Kabaam gods are cruel to.