**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your rewards and thoughts on compensation

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Well I am cav so I got 10k six star shards and a 5 star nexus along with a bunch of rare items which I never buy but really need. Rewards were alright until I pulled the worst champ in game as a six star. Overall compensation was worth it except I wanted at least 1k units seriously.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★

Revives and items were seriously underwhelming

Yeah I am really sad that units and team revives or potions weren't given but happy for those crystal and 10% t5cc
  • Def wish we got more revives but eh, 5* Colossus, and 6* Ultron, not gonna complain about that at all.

Def wish we got more revives but eh, 5* Colossus, and 6* Ultron, not gonna complain about that at all.

Definitely better than the worst Cosmo, in fact the worst champ in game
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Ahh a new one joins us
    #6starGrootgod
    @odishika123 #6stargrootbeyondgod
  • Def wish we got more revives but eh, 5* Colossus, and 6* Ultron, not gonna complain about that at all.

Nahhh my first 6* was Joe Fixit, even Groot has some positives, Joe has none.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Took Doom, I know angela benefits from Dupe more, but i dont use her. Already have 3 God Tier Cosmics.

Great Pull, specially when paired with Apocs. Wanted shangchi though but Im happy with her too.

Def wish we got more revives but eh, 5* Colossus, and 6* Ultron, not gonna complain about that at all.

Nahhh my first 6* was Joe Fixit, even Groot has some positives, Joe has none.
    You mean Joe is dud? @Swimming_in_circles
    https://youtu.be/wFd_s7j1PlI
    I don't think groot does this much
    edited August 2021
    @MCOC Team what about lack of revives and no units situation?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I am overal pretty happy about the compensation. I can use everything in it. My nexus's weren`t amazing but still good, I take a free 6* Hela any day.
    I have luckily been minimally affected by the situation in game for the last 2 months so that might also be why I think the compensation is good. The potions and revives will come in handy with doing the O Canada challenge I was planning for somewhere next week.
    Units are always nice, but it was unrealistic to expect them to begin with.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Overall the compensation is pretty good
    More than I expected from Kabam
    But I really wish instead of revives & potions they start giving equivalent units as most of the times it just goes to stash & expires
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I also pulled a 6* Groot! And a 5* Rogue. My alliance mates have been pulling CGR's, Doom's, and Apoc's.
    Lordabck said:

Took 20 mins to decide.

Lol I have sunspot and doms as 5 star and Claire as 6 star crazy same luck
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Domino | Venompool | Iceman = I take Venompool (awakened him) since I already have Domino as a 6*

I got Void for my 6* and duped him as well. Very nice.

The compensation is not too bad tbh, but actually I'm hoping for some rank up material as well.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Free apoc, plus my big shipment of equipment irl arrived. Perfect day ngl lol. As to how big the comp was, I’d have liked more, but I’m not complaining especially since I have no content left to use any revives they dumped on us anyway. Another nexus wouldn’t hurt though if you guys are offering 🥴
  • PickledChungusPickledChungus Posts: 12
    Would’ve been nice to see some units
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I never have any expectations when it comes to compensations therefore I can’t ever be disappointed :smile:
    As for the pulls:

Took Omega. I’ll awaken him in 3 years, probably, but still.

And BWDO from the 5* nexus
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I chose massacre. Unsure if I'll ever use him tho
  • i pulled an awesome quake 5*
    choices were her, maw and kamala khan
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    5* Void and 6* Venom, both new. Finally got someone to use a science gem on
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Stop
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I mean I’m a little under awed by the comp. No awakening gems. No rank up gems. A couple of rng filled crystals. It’s a little disappointing to be honest. I have to admit I expected a little more given the magnitude of the issue at hand.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

• ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    I awakened my 5* Moleman (didnt screenshot) from the nexus and havnt cracked my 6* shards yet I almost have 2 so saving up till then, the glory was nice picked up enough shards for a second T5B so my 4th rank 5 5* will be coming soon