**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I feel like crying

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Last 1 percent left, what did it cost 40 revives. I used all the revives i got today in last 30 percent. Now I can’t do last 1%. No revives left no unit left.

Comments

• PickledChungusPickledChungus Posts: 12
    You got this!
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    edited August 2021
    If you're already this far and invested id say do whatever is in your limit
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    40 revive last 1%, that's crazy. Why though? Bugs or what?...I know the AI is on drugs and alcohol. You should have ask for help earlier. Does it have to do with his unstoppable. All you need is 1 intercept, 3 hit combo and backdraft. If the AI goes nuts and you die, revive and repeat the backdraft
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

40 revive last 1%, that's crazy. Why though? Bugs or what?...I know the AI is on drugs and alcohol. You should have ask for help earlier. Does it have to do with his unstoppable. All you need is 1 intercept, 3 hit combo and backdraft. If the AI goes nuts and you die, revive and repeat the backdraft

Yes bro AI is an issue, i did complete 6.4 grand master but whole quest i used like 4 or 5 revives, here i have pumped in more then 40 revives, just for 1 run. Now AI is not cooperating. The effect of bugs is too much.
    edited August 2021
    I can grind arena or purchase units but i am not confident that AI will let me finish it. I used like 4 revives for last 1% but every time he is holding blocking, cornering me and throwing heavy.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    revive, full heal, boost health.

throw a couple light intercepts here and there. if it whiffs, it makes ai passive for a few seconds. if it lands dash back and go for anohter one
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hope you didn't quit. Sometimes you just need to step away and take a breather.

And grind arena, obviously.

Then go in with a fresh, untilted mind. You got it. Maybe just ignore intercept and keep dexing?

Does Ægon's heavy safeguard still work? I forget. Could be useful if you get backed into the corner.
  • ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    A tip that might help you for the last 1 percent without doing any intercepts. Try the following:

-Revive and heal to full health
    -Put on the highest Red and Green boosts you can, to boost your health
    -Start by just dexing his attacks as much as you you can. The goal is be safe and take no damage.
    -He will eventually push you to the wall.
    -At the wall just continuously spam swipe left. You will start wall dexing many of his attacks.
    -You'll still get hit and take damage, but the full heal and boosts should let you last long enough for the timer to run down.

I had control issues during my run too, so I started doing this strat for 5/6 of my paths.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hope you didn't quit. Sometimes you just need to step away and take a breather.

And grind arena, obviously.

Then go in with a fresh, untilted mind. You got it. Maybe just ignore intercept and keep dexing?

Does Ægon's heavy safeguard still work? I forget. Could be useful if you get backed into the corner.

op this is a good call. heavy combo shield mean you need to take 20 hits for the grand master to kill you
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited August 2021
    did you open the 4hour crystal? Make sure you heal all the way up
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    if it's the bug, then use an ios device, I did it this morning with ipad mini 5
    yuw said:

if it's the bug, then use an ios device, I did it this morning with ipad mini 5

I am on Iphone Xs.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    You can do it.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Looks like its time to pull out the power phat wallet.
    J0eySn0w said:

Not for last 1%, but for final SOP grand master fight.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Time to git grinding
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Thank you so much, reviving and using potion to full health and also boosts helped me through it.though it was a close call. Due to bugs this Grand master costed me like 1700 units. Thats why what we got as revive compensation is not even close how many revives we used in last 2 months. Hope kabam thinks with neutral mindset regarding the bugs situation we are in. In past 6.4 grand master felt like cake walk.
    @Kabam Miike please extend time of this even if possible for those who are not able to do it due to bugs. Actual loss is way more than compensation.

I was hoping theyd extend, but it seems that they wont
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    How come it took your 40 revives in the last phase………..that’s insane

In my case, the GM was not that aggressive so….as long as I could successfully intercept him one or two times, that phase ended….