**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champ's PI is decreased after adding a point in double edge mastery??

Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48 β˜…
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello guys
In below image sparkles (for example) has PI of 16089 and 1 point to spent in mastery.

Then I added that one mastery point to double edge ,now it's in rank 2 but the PI has changed a lot for champ, sparkles has now 15120 only 160 decreassd πŸ˜‘

In my knowledge it should be increased not decreased.
Is this a bug or is supposed to decreased.

As per the guide from here
https://auntm.ai/masteries/ it shows it will increase too and the other docs as well say same.

Any suggestions guys?

Comments

• RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 β˜…β˜…

https://auntm.ai/masteries/ it shows it will increase too and the other docs as well say same.

Double edged is ... double edged. It has a positive and negative component, not just the ability but how it influences PI, and depending on the champion it can net negative. Bleed immune champions do not get the negative portion of the PI (Claire, despite having access to bleed immunity, does get the negative).

Since PI changes based on masteries are different for each champion, a single number is never accurate, AuntMai will show you a baseline, but you can set your masteries and then view individual champions and see how their Mastery PI changed.
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48 β˜…
    Haji_Saab said:

Because 1 point in DE is actually bad for you... either go full in or don't

It's not poison or liquid courage it's bleed double edge any point is okay I have 50% attack. For LC it's needed to have 0 or 3 points since health loss is same but in DE it varies with point.
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48 β˜…
    edited August 2021

Double edged is ... double edged. It has a positive and negative component, not just the ability but how it influences PI, and depending on the champion it can net negative. Bleed immune champions do not get the negative portion of the PI (Claire, despite having access to bleed immunity, does get the negative).

Since PI changes based on masteries are different for each champion, a single number is never accurate, AuntMai will show you a baseline, but you can set your masteries and then view individual champions and see how their Mastery PI changed.
    Dude what explanation r u giving , really???? . All points to mastery increases PI it never decreases PI on Adding a point,NEVER . For some usual masteries sometimes it doesn't impact PI and it's same on adding but never decreases it. Above was a bug which reset points on addition i.e DE was counted as 0 instead 2 after adding a point so PI shown was less. It was resolved upon re-start of game, now the PI for all champ has increased.
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 β˜…β˜…

Dude what explanation r u giving , really???? . All points to mastery increases PI it never decreases PI on Adding a point,NEVER . For some usual masteries sometimes it doesn't impact PI and it's same on adding but never decreases it. Above was a bug which reset points on addition i.e DE was counted as 0 instead 2 after adding a point so PI shown was less. It was resolved upon re-start of game, now the PI for all champ has increased.

Add double edge to sasquatch. His PI drops. I am the author of AuntMai, I'm looking at the formulas. It might not have been the specific case for this guy, but my explanation is not wrong - DE can lower PI.