**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your rewards and thoughts on compensation

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Damn TBs got a 6 star Nexus? That’s cool. As I cav I got 6 star Mr sinister from the basic and 5 star VtD for the nexus. Not too bad
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    On the main:

And on the alt:

• AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30

This is what i got. Overall pretty happy with Guardian . But for namor i know he needs awakening and alot of sigs so don’t know if ill use him.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I have no clue who to pick from my 6* nexus:

Karnak, Ant-Man, Abomination

No Red Guardian, already have 5* Karnak and Antman for their limited synergy purposes. None of them are more likely to get buffed than the others. And no way to tell how good they'd end up being anyways.

So I call upon ye forum sages, what do I do?
  • Coach_LandryCoach_Landry Posts: 4
    What's the point of adding another champ that I can't rank. I expected revives and units to comp for lost matches.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

What's the point of adding another champ that I can't rank. I expected revives and units to comp for lost matches.

They gave us revives.
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    I forgot to screenshot lol.

I got Thor ragnorak from the 5* nexus and I got rhino from my 6* crystal...very underwhelming. It double skipped over nightcrawler and punisher 2099.
  • PrajjwolPrajjwol Posts: 3
    edited August 2021

This made me broken gone for nova
    Waiting for revives compensation
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Finally! MAGNETO!!!

• MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50

• I'm defeated 😭
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    6 star dormammu and 5 star doc oc sigs
    not my best day but ill take it
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Well I am cav so I got 10k six star shards and a 5 star nexus along with a bunch of rare items which I never buy but really need. Rewards were alright until I pulled the worst champ in game as a six star. Overall compensation was worth it except I wanted at least 1k units seriously. image

I don't think groot does this much

https://youtu.be/MFQp5jnz7D4
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Well I am cav so I got 10k six star shards and a 5 star nexus along with a bunch of rare items which I never buy but really need. Rewards were alright until I pulled the worst champ in game as a six star. Overall compensation was worth it except I wanted at least 1k units seriously. image

I don't think groot does this much

https://youtu.be/MFQp5jnz7D4
    BTW he did wolvie fight with MF pre fights
    I just tested my two cosmic six star(SIP and groot) against ROL WS and results were too shocking. SIP-235 hits and groot-701
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Guys, read the message from Kabam carefully: it's not compensation but rather a "care package". We have not idea yet when the issue will be fixed and what the actual compensation will be, but it's reasonable to assume that it will be a lot more than this.
    Man_Bat said:

Guys, read the message from Kabam carefully: it's not compensation but rather a "care package". We have not idea yet when the issue will be fixed and what the actual compensation will be, but it's reasonable to assume that it will be a lot more than this.

Show us where it's written

Where from the hell will cavs get 6 star nexuses and t5cc selectors?
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited August 2021
    To be honest… whatever.

I got a 6* proxima and a 5* mephisto… I’ll never ever use either.

Is the game fixed? That’s compensation I’d use every single day!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Seriously wish the forums would filter out compensation posts.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    Seriously wish the forums would filter out sycophant posts
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I’m uncollected and this is my nexus
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Although groot gets lots of flak.. when he gets his fury.. his heavy attack damage is pretty nice.. regen on sp2 is nice but wish it was higher regen.. I have 6* awaken Groot sig20

With the compensation I got 10k 6* shards and 5* nexus

Proxima Midnight

I pick Apocalypse because missing the 5*

Real_Madrid_76_2, Havok is a pretty good champion.. maybe Groot will get buffed and be op.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    6* Mr.F and 5* Invisible Woman
    psp742 said:

Although groot gets lots of flak.. when he gets his fury.. his heavy attack damage is pretty nice.. regen on sp2 is nice but wish it was higher regen.. I have 6* awaken Groot sig20

With the compensation I got 10k 6* shards and 5* nexus

Proxima Midnight

I pick Apocalypse because missing the 5*

Real_Madrid_76_2, Havok is a pretty good champion.. maybe Groot will get buffed and be op.

I know in fact he was my second 4 star rank 5
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

This man is going to R3 at the first opportunity, over my R2 CGR and Silver Surfer.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

Man_Bat said:

Show us where it's written

Where from the hell will cavs get 6 star nexuses and t5cc selectors?
    1. Read the actual message from Kabam 🙄:

2. I'm of the opinion that gifts should be tiered, so a nexus for TB and shards for Cav seems reasonable.

This man is going to R3 at the first opportunity, over my R2 CGR and Silver Surfer.

F2p loser 2.0 😂