**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Nimrod's Prestige bugged?

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Like, did I ever tell you guys about that time that the AuntM.ai guy and I commented in the same thread?

Can't be as good as the time that Ebony_Naw and I were in the same thread!
    Now this is wholesome, get a room you guys
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Now as you revealed yourself here, let me just say thank you for your outstanding work. It’s simply amazing. Let me just ask one thing - is a iOS app in planning? I would love to have a auntm.ai app to look everything up I need to. Browser is good, too but not as handy as an app :smile:

If you already answered this question several times,I apologize.

Never hurts to ask. I have been working on some updates to the site that'll enable "Progressive Web App" (PWA) features, this allows it to continue to be "just a website", but can act more like a native mobile app, including it's own icon, window that's "outside" of Safari, and offline usage.

Most features people want with an iOS app can be accomplished with a PWA. Is there something about it being an app that is particularly important to you?
    I don’t know, but I just thought so many times using auntm.ai that an own app would be perfect for the content which auntm.ai offers.

Swiping through the sections with champions, the mastery calculator, prestige lists …and so on :smile:

It’s already famous, but would help to become even more interested in the community. I think an app is also more accessible as a website. It’s simply “shorter” to reach.

I am not familiar with PWA (no IT background) but it sounds very good. As I said earlier- this was just a question for my own interest whether something in this direction is planned or not.

I don’t know how the rest of the community think about it but I see obviously that not everyone has an Apple device.

Coming back to your question: what’s important for me is the simplicity and fast Reachability of an own app. Maybe an app can be also more personal to the individual user, I don’t know. Thanks for the exchange.

When others here have suggestions too please jump in :smile: