**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    IGname: Cap366
    OnePlus 5t
    Up to date
    Newest update
    Event quest and sop
    Ive been not landing parties and inputs have been lagging. I don't know if it's me but I feel like it's happening way to often where I perfect block and there's no parry. Also sometimes it says parry but there is no parry stun in the fight where there are no nodes saying parry stuns don't work. I have spent lots of revives because of this bug. I don't usually ask for compensation but can we please get like a pack of 5 revives?
  • Options
    ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    Nothing is resolved with the latest update!! The lag is still horrible, and on top of that, the game started to crash mid fight. Unplayable!! How in the holy F are we supposed to fight in the SOP, or summoner showdown, or AW???
  • Options
    füüreraadufüüreraadu Posts: 3
    The last update or what ever it was did nothing!!! The game still crashes whenever it feels like. Reloading the game 4-5 times to make a single fight is beyond acceptable. Instead of offering **** packages of other **** to buy and make money for kabam start dealing with the problem please!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Okay, ima throw this out! I have no clue how it relates or works as far as the app but i have found that the game lag begins when i reach 2 megs in the cache. Clearing the cache fixes it until it reaches 2 megs again.
    I have shut off every last app i can on the phone to clear ram. But even if i do the game lags at 2 megs cache. With the other apps running or not running when the game hits 2+ megs in cache it lags! Clear it it runs smooth (for a while).
    I am on a Samsung Galaxy a11, Android version 11 with the games most current updates.
    Hope this helps some of you! This is a total pain!
  • Options
    KirillexiKirillexi Posts: 11
    Kirillexi said:

In-Game Name: Kirillexi
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: v32.0
    Game Mode: All of them.
    Description of the Issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft_R95cusYE&ab_channel=KirillV
    fps low

Updated to 11 android and V12.5.1.0.RJGRUXM lags disappeared everything became fine.
  • Options
    Ciftci_35Ciftci_35 Posts: 13
    Oyun genelinde hızlanıyor sonra yavaşlıyor buda oyun oynamayı zorlaştırıyor lütfen bu telefona Marvel i oynamak için optimize eder misiniz.

Oyunu zaten kaldırdım ve yeniden indirdim. ve bu hücre veya Wifi verilerinde hemen hemen tüm eğitimleri kaybediyorum.

Ne zaman gelmeyecek ve gelecek olacak hareketum. yardımcı olun ne zaman gelecek.
    Savaş sezonu başladı ve yeni maceralari oynamak çok zor oyun gerçekten sıkıcı bir durum oldu

TELEFON: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
    İşletim Sistemi: MIUI Global 12.5.1 (Android tabanlı)
    MCOC VERSİYONU: ​​32.1.1
    OYUN YER: Türkiye
  • Options
    MalcolmFlexMalcolmFlex Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Malcolm Flex
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Inputs are not registering. Attacks or movement just will not come out until many tires later. If I'm holding block, sometimes it just drops and my champ will run forward. This has been happening since the hot fix for parry/dex issues.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsg0G-Jbe0

Video shows multiple taps before attack comes out.
  • Options
    PicoBpPicoBp Posts: 35
    In-Game Name: PicoBp
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Exynos)
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi on 500Mb/20Mb internet connection, T-Mobile HU 4G Cellular)
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1
    Game Mode: It's constant in all game modes.
    Description of the Issue: Game freezing mid-fight, dropping framerates from 30 to as low as 15-20, dropped and delayed inputs, screen stutter. Not related to any specific champ or fight, it's how all the game is since 32.0.

Example video, the freeze and stutter is not the recording, but how every single fight runs.
    https://youtu.be/AshHqECQzis
  • Options
    Keegz22Keegz22 Posts: 2
    Guys, when is this going to be fixed?? It's starting to really frustrate me and is making the game extremely unenjoyable and hard to manage. Not only is there a constant lag, which is super painful, but every time this happens, the AI is able to intercept or throw specials first. No throw the dexing and parry issue on top of that. This is making war unbearable. There are so many bugs in War. Some of the nodes are bugged badly...with the Fury charges, they just keep increasing, regardless of you resetting them. On both occasions I have been hit with 16/17 furies destroying my team in one go. Not to mention I fought 2 Metal opponents with my duped rank 2 6* Red Mags and i didn't get my magnetize on either of them. What is going on!!!! I have used more resources and units over the last few months than I ever have in 6 years, not even to face the Grandmaster for the first time. I'm frustrated, and this is ruining the game I love.
  • Options
    NisanSkylineNisanSkyline Posts: 3
    In game name: Nisan Skyline
    Device And Model:Xiaomi Mi 10T
    Systém: Android 11
    Abovesystem: MIUI 12.5.3.
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular And WiFi
    Game verision: Latest
    During the game, the image starts to tear and after touching the display, the game speeds up and cannot be reacted. The game will move to the future in 2s.
  • Options
    bloodANDbonebloodANDbone Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: blood.and.bone
    Device and Model: Oppo Find x2 Pro
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1 (but the version is irrelevant because the problem has always been present)
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue: the game works at a maximum of 30fps or less and should be at least 60fps (the phone supports up to 120fps)
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    In-Game Name: pl0w
    Device and Model: Samsung SM-J337A
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1
    Game Mode: Incursions
    Description of the Issue: Today, whilst doing incursions, I had beaten the zone boss(flex) and then I was stuck on the loading screen with the pinwheel of death for a few minutes before having to restart the game. Next zone this happened again after beating the second defender removing the linked node to the zone boss. This has happened to me on multiple occasions and in addition to happening after a fight it also has occured when starting a new zone.

The next issue is the chat in incursions decides for itself when it wants to work, not work at all or be behind a few minutes. This also forced me to restart my game multiple times.
  • Options
    In game name: VillainousHero
    Device and Model: Moto g6 play
    Device Operating System: Android
    Game version 32.1.1
    Game mode: The main issues are in quests, but I also get random crashes when navigating around menus and fighting in arenas.

Description of the issue in quests: Every few fights, the game crashes when going into the champion select screen for the fight. Sometimes, just before the crash, parts of the screen (mainly the two champions) start to flicker. For example, if venom is the champion selected to fight, what often happens is his body disappears and only his tongue is shown. Basically a lot of weird, glitchy stuff happens on the champion select screen.
    If the game doesn't crash on that screen, it often crashes when going into the fight itself. After the loading screen finishes, two things can happen. Either the screen goes completely black and the game crashes immediately, or the screen goes completely black but the fight continues to happen (you can hear the sound and make inputs). When I reopen the game after one of these two black screen glitches happens, sometimes the fight is recovered, and I can complete the fight without any glitches, but sometimes I get taken to the main home screen in MCOC, and if I continue the quest, then the champion I tried to fight with has lost half of its remaining HP. The champion I was trying to fight is always unharmed.
    Recently crashes in the middle of fights have happened as well.

Usually these glitches/crashes in quests happen roughly every 2-3 fights, and I haven't noticed any patterns as to when or why they happen.

One other detail for a glitch that happens sometimes in menus: I couldn't manage to make this happen to get a screenshot, but sometimes, when I press on a menu (e.g fight), before the panel showing all the options (story quests, monthly quest etc) comes down, the game gets stuck looping a few frames of the animation for the floating rocks in the battlerealm. When this happens the game is effectively frozen and I have to close and reopen it to keep playing.

Hopefully some of this helps, and I'm very grateful for any support I or any of the other Android users can get!
  • Options
    KingDawg1KingDawg1 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: KingDawg
    Device and Model: Galaxy fold 2
    Cellular or WiFi: No effect
    Game Version Installed: version 32.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Fps is locked at 30 fps, before it would hit 60 fps just fine with occasional drops but now it will not stay pass 30.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    At least once per fight I will have the game lag when the ai throws a heavy. 1 or 2 second pause. The higher the differential between pi, the more often/likely to occur... Any plans on fixing this?
  • Options
    magneetomagneeto Posts: 3
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: version 32.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Ever since the new update, my 120Hz device has been stuck at 30fps. It is making the game extremely choppy and laggy. I see that other people with higher refresh rate devices are experiencing the same issue after updating the game to V32.2.0

• Options
    Beercules1776
    Samsung galaxy s20
    Android v 11
    Both cellular data and wifi
    Version 32.2.0
    All game modes
    Game freezes during fights, sometimes it's not a big problem, but other times it freezes at the worst time and it ruins the fight. I have several screen recordings but it won't let me post them here.
  • Options
    Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
    In game: HeroTown
    Galaxy s10
    Android v11
    Both wifi and data
    Update 32.2.0 for the game
    Every game mode
    The game will drop frames or just completely lag and i no longer can control my screen. It also is wrong on some actions where im trying to continue a combo and it will randomly try and throw a heavy or i go to dex and it wont and then i get left open.
  • Options
    LenilsonLenilson Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Lenilson~10
    Device and Model: Moto G6 Play
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 32.2.0
    Game Mode: Every Mode
    Description of the Issue: the game closes by itself every 5 minutes, it's impossible to play satisfactorily, what can I do?
  • Options
    VINR54VINR54 Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    In-Game Name: Vinr54.
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 10plus
    Device Operating System: Android Version 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Wifi(2GBPS) and Cellular(M1)
    Game Version Installed: 32.2.0
    Game Mode: Arena and any other contents especially summer of pain
    Description of the Issue: Lags badly when I'm hitting into champs with combos. when enemy charges at me it lags a couple of sec and i miss the parry getting hammered. If I'm charging into enemies the screen freezes and a sec later the enemy is already attacking me. This really bad, i cant seem to continue to explore act 7 nor do final SOP due to the bad lag. Please assist on this
  • Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Again I got issue like lagging or crashing over 13 or 15 minutes and fix this issue....
  • Options
    FitzyFitzy Posts: 2
    edited September 2021
    When are you guys going to fix this bug?

Samsung S20+ here, my game crash randomly, the framerate is below 30 fps all the time, causing my device to overheat a lot, the lag makes the game unplayable and I'm going to be kicked out of my alliance due to the bugs, every resource I spent in these past wars and quest worth nothing now. Before the compensation rewards (you know, the 6 class selector crystal) everything went fine and smooth.

I don't want compensation rewards, they are sitting there because they are expiring (at least remove the expiration time), I want the game fixed.

I restored my phone, reinstall the game and nothing happen, the problem it is not in my side. It is going to break my phone due to the overheating issue and the framerate cap, so I will have to stop playing after 5 years and so many time spent.

Season War should be cancelled again, it is unfair that android users can't play this game due to the bugs and the lack of optimization. Get your things together Kabam, and help the users.

Congratulations, people who have been playing for so long this game, now they are quitting.

Kind regards.

You can see in the image the fps counter stuck in 30 fps, thi is main screen where it should be run smooth, in fights drops to 20 fps or so.

• Options
    JUVEMIAJUVEMIA Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Juvemia
    Device and Model: Huawei P9 Lte
    Device Operating System: Android
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Wifi
    Game Version Installed: v32.2
    since 24h I've been experiencing numerous connections issues. I sometimes can't complete two fights without getting a network problem and being stuck at the loading screen. Restarting the game temporarily solves the problem, until a few minutes later when the problem resurface.

• Options
    EduardPLMEduardPLM Posts: 9
    InGame name: EduardPLM
    ANDROID A70
    WI-FI and Cellular

Hi guys. At least 10 members from my ally, including me are concerning about a lot of bugs since last update and from last weeks....
    Personally, i have control problems with parry,dexterity,intercept, frozen screen,lag, sometimes i swipe for intercept and it frezees in heavy possition, then do heavy by itself...
    Sincerly, i am thinkung of letting go the game, because of those permanent bugs...lot of nervs...
    Please, solve those things...otherwise a lot of people will search for another game...
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkey
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A
    SM-T510
    Android 11
    WiFi
    All game modes
    Game consistently crashes after about 10-15 minutes of game play. Also continuously freezes for 5 seconds or more during fights at random intervals.
  • Options
    SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    Skinnyfit
    Samsung S20+
    Wifi
    Android 11
    Whole game.
    Frame rate has dropped to a static 30 maximum, unable to play harder content as inputs are delayed, sometimes FPS drops as low as 4/5 on menus and fight screens. Any end game content is currently impossible to challenge.
  • Options
    Neal_Neal_ Posts: 2
    Neal_
    Galaxy S20 FE
    Android 11
    WiFi
    Entire game
    FPS capped at 30 after the 32.2 update, same issue still (for me) after the 32.2.1 update. FPS goes to about 40 for 2 seconds initially when I load into the home screen, then falls to a flat 30 and stays permanently.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    On my Pixel 4 running Android 11 on WiFi, the new 32.2.1 does seem smoother. Did a few fights at 60 hertz; also did some fights at 90 hertz but did notice some lag at 90, and will likely keep at 60. So for me framerate is better on the new update, though other bugs (connection, parry, dex) still occur randomly.