**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mighty Charge

I am currently going down the path in the new EQ that has mighty charge (1).

I brought Storm Pyramid X, because if opponent purifies a stun, it is replaced with a passive. This doesn’t happen.

I also brought Apocalypse, because he had 100% purify ability accuracy reduction for opponent. This also doesn’t allow me to stun.

So my question is - why? I’m especially at a loss for why Storm Pyramid X doesn’t work. The verbiage for might charge is entirely centered around debuffs. The defender purifies the stun debuff which should cause it to be converted to a passive, and mighty charge doesn’t apply at that point.

What am I missing? What are good counters?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It reads purifies any active debuffs and immune to them till the dash is over.

Or along those lines.

If the opponent id stunned they can’t dash.

What you’re seeing is the last part working as intended. You can’t stun because they are immune.
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Ok. So, they dash at me. Since that is happening, my stun (if it were to take place), occurs after the dash. So ‘immune’ kicks in and doesn’t allow the debuff stun?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Correct. Look at it from another champ.

Duped Iceman v Mighty Charge champ.
    Cold snap applies at start of fight. Opponent dashes in removing Cold snap. But you can’t stun them because the window of immunity is still up.

You can however get a re-parry. And unless they can shrug it Storm X is moot.
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Thanks. I have to work on re-parrying in general so maybe this is a good opportunity.
  • Options

Or along those lines.

What you’re seeing is the last part working as intended. You can’t stun because they are immune.

That makes sense because this would confuse me too, however it still doesn't explain how Apoc can't override it with his purify AAR reduction. The immunity I understand but how are they purifying...
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Or along those lines.

That makes sense because this would confuse me too, however it still doesn't explain how Apoc can't override it with his purify AAR reduction. The immunity I understand but how are they purifying...
    They changed the node to make it immune to AAR and purify reduction.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    White Mag's Pre-Fight places a passive stun if the attacker is a #hero or #metal tagged champion, and this works around the debuffs immunity provided by Mighty Charge ^_^ Also, if i'm not mistaken that node doesn't give the opponent Unstoppable, so you can still intercept him ^_^