**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ issues: fight loop and missing charges and abilities

This new AQ season has many issues:
  1. Apocalypse's Horseman Pre-Fight ability can be given but is lost after one fight (in my case I gave it to Stryfe, used it once then it was gone).
  2. Stryfe looses his Persistent charges after one fight. I stored 13 after the first fight with Stryfe, started the 2nd fight with 0.
  3. Loop fights. I fought the same node 3 times. Fight was over and when back to the map, champion jumped back and fight has to be restarted up to 3 times.
In game name: Bor Burison
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iOS 14.7.1
Game version 32.2.0

Comments

• KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Looped fight just happened to me too.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    I’m having issues at node 77 map 4.

1) won the fight. Got zero point.
    2) fought again and step 1 repeats.

So I’ve just stopped there at the moment.

Don’t worry guys. Expect some heavy compensations. :D
  • Same thing also happened to me. Fought Ghulk AQ Map6. Beat him. Got returned to the map screen and Ghulk was still there like I didn’t fight him. None of my health is gone like if I timed out. And my Persistence charges were rest to 1 when it should have been 2.
  • Okizze2Okizze2 Posts: 2
    I failed to gain a Corvus charge after defeating ghost on path 5 in map7 then defeated hood and was taken back to fight screen with him still up. Restarted game and it’s still the same issue.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    My corvus failed to gain a persistent charge against sentinel on path C Map 6 but then gained 2 as expected after defeating vision on the same path.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Yeah. They just pulled the "Dormammu, I've come to bargain" at me as well. Good thing it only happened once though.