**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL AT 99% done

I followed the map for LOL and did every path but it’s saying 99% explored. I no I did every path how do I fix this?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Message support they’ll let you know where you missed but you will have to do one more path for it.
  • Options
    CharleskCharlesk Posts: 4
    Where do u message support at?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You probably missed Guilly, Spiderman, X-23 or Abomination.
  • Options
    CharleskCharlesk Posts: 4
    No I looked back and I fought all of them. And they messed me back saying they can’t look at it cause it’s supposed to be a challenge so I’m screwed and have to do each path until I see if I missed any one spot
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Missed a corner. Bad luck
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Charlesk said:

No I looked back and I fought all of them. And they messed me back saying they can’t look at it cause it’s supposed to be a challenge so I’m screwed and have to do each path until I see if I missed any one spot

That's just stupid. I'm sure they have done it for others. I'd try again and hope to get someone helpful.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you did the path just behing guillotine?

To confirm it, go back and fight everyone on the "easy" path. Defeat colossus, move forward and watch closely to see if the path there is done