**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

should true focus be taken down?

jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
true focus is being spammed evrywhere!!!!! it kills ghost and quake and just not them this node kills all the other champs with such mechanisms. I think the contest would be a million times better without true focus. its like adding safe guard on every single fight in the contest because the developers find high dmg such as cgr UNCONTAINABLE. Dear developers quake and ghost require a lot of skills to play properly due to their unique playstyle. Please take down true focus and give all the miss and evade champs their usefullness again.

should true focus be taken down? 70 votes

take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
62%
Terrathanks4playingOliverJWXSquadBuckibarnesMalreck04FloorKillerMastroDisastrosspiderbites0196babymetalmonkeyKappa2gDylanphilePHJfindot_dittoJessybee_Ewell65SSS69Yaron_avivPratham02JuliusCaesarIronman3000 44 votes
spam true focus everywhere and kill quake and Ghost
37%
CoatHang3rccrider474PsychoakumaKossukoseGhostboytjieVoltolosJhonST33PikoluMattstafariLordSmasherCtuchikNo_oneukedricFenicoHipocerosSarvanga1_LegionnaireNockoTheInfintyRenaxqq 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The enemies health pools are too large for me to effectively quake anyways 🤣 but I do agree that Kabam should make a node that explicitly says that quakes evade and ghosts phasing gets bypassed so we have other champs like miles actually shine with their miss and evade abilities.

Couldn’t agree more. Or just have. “Beyond god tier” tag and put it on ghost and quake, and disable them from these pieces of content. Can’t use my tigra, or masacre like i want to with this bs node. Sucks
  • take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
    every champ has their unique play style. u see it is not easy to play these champs. it takes a whole 10 minutes to quake a cavalier level health pool. and ghost requires perfect timing for phase intercepting which is not easy. therefore there is nothing UNFAIR in using these champs excessively since they spent so much time and effort mastering their playstyle.
  • take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
    people have quaked gauntlet and got it done in less resources. but any quake player would know how much time it took to quake one fight, and what effect it had on their thumbs.
  • jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    edited September 2021
    take down true focus for the love of Quake, Ghost and all other miss and evade champs
    Pikolu said:

The enemies health pools are too large for me to effectively quake anyways 🤣 but I do agree that Kabam should make a node that explicitly says that quakes evade and ghosts phasing gets bypassed so we have other champs like miles actually shine with their miss and evade abilities.

people who have miles will definetly use him but thats no reason to make quake and ghost unusable by introducin a no quake or no ghost node bcs their r many players who have ghost and do not have miles and vice versa
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Using quake and ghost champs is a skill in the game. You're literally taking it away I think. Either give them more utilities or remove these nodes cuz now these champs are waste

Using quake and ghost champs is a skill in the game. You're literally taking it away I think. Either give them more utilities or remove these nodes cuz now these champs are waste

agreed
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Knives and guns were great innovative tools but became weapons as well, you know how humans are. True focus, brilliant idea, but a weapon now...they spamming it everywhere making so many champs useless. I wanted to use newly buffed Miles Morales for the Shang-Chi quest but guess what true focus. The only thing useful and fun about him in the trash now, lol.
    Kabam, maybe you should separate Invisibility from Phasing.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I don't know why people waste time talking about this node, for me there are other nodes that a really headache like close encounters, oscillate, don't regret. At least for me these are worst that true focus.
    JhonST33 said:

I don't know why people waste time talking about this node, for me there are other nodes that a really headache like close encounters, oscillate, don't regret. At least for me these are worst that true focus.

these r the nodes we get to see once in a while.Unlike true focus which is being spammed everywhere
    ghost is still playable on true focus but quake is really dead. true focus needs to go
  • secondbestcosmicsecondbestcosmic Posts: 6
    edited September 2021

Pikolu said:

Couldn’t agree more. Or just have. “Beyond god tier” tag and put it on ghost and quake, and disable them from these pieces of content. Can’t use my tigra, or masacre like i want to with this bs node. Sucks
    ok thats just IN GAME RACISM, bcs u r just trying to make the 2 best champs lose their usefulness,u just want the champs u have or u like to keep their usefullness
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2021

JhonST33 said:

these r the nodes we get to see once in a while.Unlike true focus which is being spammed everywhere
    If kabam give you the chance to delete true focus or close encounters from shnag shi challenge, wath will you do?
    edited September 2021

Pikolu said:

that woul
    JhonST33 said:

JhonST33 said:

If kabam give you the chance to delete true focus or close encounters from shnag shi challenge, wath will you do?
    I would delete true focus without hesitation, close encounters can be fun and painful at the same time just like the game should be. True focus on the other hand is just bad, it is obvious they want to target the 2 champs( which is unfair already) and kill a whole lot of other champs which could be good
    i was fine with the true focus in sop, but it turns out they r going to put it everywhere
  • sarvanamansarvanaman Posts: 8
    I hate true focus it kills my favourite champs and also a whole bunch of other ones too
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I am fine with true focus. What I am not fine with is the tendency of kabam to stick this node in every new game mode.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    True focus I am ok with. True focus being in every piece of new content I am not. AW nerfing ghost and quake? That seems extra, every single side quest? True focus. Timed events? Another guess. Like spidey funko said recently, theres a difference between not being able to use ghost and quake everywhere, and not being able to use them anywhere.
    JhonST33 said:

JhonST33 said:

If kabam give you the chance to delete true focus or close encounters from shnag shi challenge, wath will you do? </blockquote
    I would say remove true focus from the game itself. Quake and Ghost should remain as they are

I am fine with true focus. What I am not fine with is the tendency of kabam to stick this node in every new game mode.

Then, my friend u have chosen the wrong option in the poll
    edited September 2021
    DawsMan said:

True focus I am ok with. True focus being in every piece of new content I am not. AW nerfing ghost and quake? That seems extra, every single side quest? True focus. Timed events? Another guess. Like spidey funko said recently, theres a difference between not being able to use ghost and quake everywhere, and not being able to use them anywhere.

Dude u r a god, I just love what u said right now. True focus should be very rare, in content like sop, true focus was acceptable. But they've really started putting it everywhere

No. I am completely against removing true focus😅. I just want it's frequency reduced. I don’t like seeing same nodes again and again.

No. I am completely against removing true focus😅. I just want it's frequency reduced. I don’t like seeing same nodes again and again.
    Fair. That would be great. I would say the frequency of true focus should be equal to the frequency of true strike. That is around 1 in15 fights

Fair. That would be great. I would say the frequency of true focus should be equal to the frequency of true strike. That is around 1 in15 fights
    True strike is a very rare node. I don’t want true focus to be that rare.

True strike is a very rare node. I don’t want true focus to be that rare.
    It would be nice if its frequency equivalent to true strike's
    i think it would be great without true focus
    edited September 2021
    People just wana complain that how easy these champs make almost all content and it's unfair and all, But don't see the skill put behind quaking a 500k health opponent or 700k health opponent( it takes ages) I agree that quake is very strong but she lacks the DMG. Which makes her 100% fair to play. It's the same thing with Ghost,she requires very high skills too. But there are always going to be the people who thinks it's not fair just bcs they don't have these champions or don't have the patience to learn how to play them.