**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang-Chi Close Quarters Challenge Shifu

How is it fair to us that you give each of these defenders +300% Attack when hitting into our block and their attack is 19,000+ and our attack is 3,000+? This is an unfair advantage to us, not for just the final boss fight but for all of them.

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Yeah, unfortunate the purpose of Invade is so that you hit into their blocks and to intercept them. Having somebody like Aegon is perfect for an event like this. Just stack him with Star Lord, Angela, Heimdall, and Thor Rags and your team is set.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Yeah, unfortunate the purpose of Invade is so that you hit into their blocks and to intercept them. Having somebody like Aegon is perfect for an event like this. Just stack him with Star Lord, Angela, Heimdall, and Thor Rags and your team is set.

I used Guardian, Wolvie, Apoc, and Fury with him for the three perfect blocks. Worked pretty good.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    New to endgame content? That's how it works...
  • Options
    ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39

Don't let them hit your block

How you gonna do that with close encounters? Back away for 5 seconds & ur dead.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

How you gonna do that with close encounters? Back away for 5 seconds & ur dead.
    don;t back away so much. i went into some fights and left with more health

nb; using aegon
  • Options
    Carter22Carter22 Posts: 56

Yeah that’s easy to say bud
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It was more stera fully fight for sure I’m use ægon
  • Options
    Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30
    Aegon was clutch got a 175 combo after 2 fights and from there it was normal aegon fighting. Got to Shang chi with 600ish combo. I used all my parry comp but that's what it's for anyway, right? Took me A LOT of restarts till I found the right team
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    This is just like the first introduction of Labyrinth of Legends. Somebody steamrolled the content with 4* Scarlet Witch, then Kabam introduced the Dulled node which lowers Crit Rate but it nerfed other champions

These developers need to get a grip and stop trying to indirectly nerf Quake and Ghost that harms other champions too.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Aegon was clutch got a 175 combo after 2 fights and from there it was normal aegon fighting. Got to Shang chi with 600ish combo. I used all my parry comp but that's what it's for anyway, right? Took me A LOT of restarts till I found the right team

What was your team ?
  • Options
    PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
    Thanks for all the comments! Just have to get my skillz up!