**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit Dump on Shang-Chi Challenge?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Simple question here. Should I go ahead and go all in and spend my units and revives to work through the shang-chi challenge? Also, if I do go for it, is what I have enough? Thanks, and here's my roster:

Unit Dump on Shang-Chi Challenge? 113 votes

Go for it! (Tips appreciated)
19%
TerraDe_Potato_Saladredsoxpatsfan89playinggameletH3neRyHera1d_of_Ga1actusgash228Thoye3Maxwell24MasterpuffTheInfintyCapdevilasebPhillip14233SL1229SkyLord70000casual0odishika123NewlinstheoryJoshKosh557Paul4 22 votes
Don't waste your units, true focus bad
80%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaPaulomotaCarnage313Jank39KohlinSIlverProfessorChovnerTC1jdrum663LuciusVorenusBENJI830PsychoakumaRacs0QuikPikThefire13Texas_11Malreck04Zuko_ILCthe2425ladiesman 91 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I don't think its worth it for a 5 star nexus and the shards. Unless you think it would. The issue is, you don't have any optimal counters. Corvus, when awakened, thing sig 200, Horseman Gambit, Aegon, Herc. Without those I don't think it's worth it for a side event.

Which fights would you use Aegon For?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what this event is but I believe you can do it : )
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Well you have a corvus
    Wait👀 he isn't duped...
    if you really need the T5b and 6 star shards it's worth a shot
    Will probably cost a lot though cause your corvus isn't duped.
    Close encounters and Invade is a horrible node combination
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

I don't think its worth it for a 5 star nexus and the shards. Unless you think it would. The issue is, you don't have any optimal counters. Corvus, when awakened, thing sig 200, Horseman Gambit, Aegon, Herc. Without those I don't think it's worth it for a side event.

All of them if I didn't have awakened corvus. I'm going to ramp him on she hulk first, use him for negative. Corvus can get a charge on sunny boi, another on hm and with prox never worry about prot again. Tigra a breeze
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The rewards are much less than what u cn get in a month from doing event quests & side quests
    If u have stashed items then go fr it
    Bt fr the rewards it doesn't make sense to dump too many units
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I think Corvus can do a lot
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Nope they ain’t getting nada…
  • Options
    Forgot to throw in that I have 21 40% revives, 9 20% revives, and 2 team revives along with 250 units
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

All of them. With as few revives as you're claiming, you'll need godlike play and ai.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    With a still broken game and not so great rewards then as usual not worth the headache
  • Options
    OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    You got 261 units. Not much of a dump. If u can do it with that then of course do it.
  • Options
    Okizze said:

You got 261 units. Not much of a dump. If u can do it with that then of course do it.

i mean it's 30 revives plus 261 units
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

All of them if I didn't have awakened corvus. I'm going to ramp him on she hulk first, use him for negative. Corvus can get a charge on sunny boi, another on hm and with prox never worry about prot again. Tigra a breeze
    Interesting, the difference in experience. Tigra was the only one I didn't get a solo on. 3 encounters, 3 fails to get a solo:)
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Okizze said:

i mean it's 30 revives plus 261 units
    Yeah, I'm thinking about doing it just because I have so many revives in overflow these days. It's use it or lose it. Either this or work on 7.2, but I probably won't need all those revives for that. Haha
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I think you have the roster for the challenge.
    Whether you think the rewards are worth it is not something I can tell you.
    Me personally? Those rewards don't mean much to me. But I'll jump in just to see if I can conquer the beast.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

What if we didn't use any units?

Unless you plan to illegally pilot his account, that won't help HIM very much. But congrats! 😀
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    If you don't have any other content to do, go for it.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Courvus mows thru it. Other than that its a pain

Corvus is by far the best option, but there are other great options as well , like Sig 200 thing and Æegon. I used my 5/65 Ægon and it took like 10 revives for me.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's going to be horrible for you with an unduped corvus. Will Need lots of pots. Also have to revive a lot. And you won't want to get stuck in the middle with no items left.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    U do not have the roster for it.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    If you dont have duped Ægon or Corvus enter ya at your own risk