**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Tip {PLS LEAVE A COMMENT} will be so much appreciated

SleamzySleamzy Posts: 26
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone
Just as the title says above, I need help pls
Am just an average player tho
I have 30 revives in my inventory and 1k units. Are they enough to defeat the grandmaster?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Depends entirely on who you use and how good you are at reverse controls.
    Post your roster for a better answer
  • Options
    I have got prof X and Doom
    Still contemplating tho
    Or I will just take in both
  • Options

• Options

Here u go
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Read thread wrong. Ignore.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Sleamzy said:

I have got prof X and Doom
    Still contemplating tho
    Or I will just take in both

Just a first run through? Take the juiced path and prof x will walk all over her, very easily.
    Grandmaster not Gwenmaster
  • Options
    Sleamzy said:

Here u go
    Ramp up Ægon on the Cable path. He decimates the GM. Bring in Doom and Prof X as well, Prof X mostly for if you hit trouble in the third phase.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Reparry often. Doesn't do a lot of damage and really helps to stay alive. Wish I could have told this to my past self and avoided going for intercepts that were doomed to fail.
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    STOP spamming revive after revive! You play 10x worse when you are annoyed/frustrated and its best to just take a second, calm down AND THEN go back in. You can even take 5-10 minute breaks in between runs.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    GM fight basically depends on how do you follow his commands and get those tokens. You must practice dexing first beam of his sp1 and then you go. Bring AEGon for phase 1 and 2 and if you problems regarding inverse control then bring in prof x.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Get him down to the last 30% with aegon. That should be when it gets really hard, BUT you have prof X. I would recommend using him for that phase and him alone.

1% Final phase make sure to heal up to full and use ur highest health champ on whatever team u bring.

Also I've learned the only way to get truly good at him is practice. I went from not being able to complete the 80-30% in one shot consistently with a r3 aegon, to being able to get 500+ hit runs in that same phase.
    This is because of the summer of pain grandmaster boss.

If u really want to save resources, I would do a few practice runs on the cosmic path before fully committing.

• Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    First phase : intercept. Intercept many times as you can, don't him with second light attack, don't parry and don't dexterity unless you has a great amount of tokens, this works if you are a skilled intercept player.
    Second phase: you have to play agresive, he give you several task to gain tokens, if you dextery his special 1 and perform this tasks , block; dextery; or take a hit; to win a lot of tokens before complete the other 5 tasks. So make that him throw as many specials 1 as you can.
    Thir phase: new tasks and he gain power passively, Don let he launch the special 2, even if you blocked lost a lot of health. In this phase ecah 30 seconds, I don't remember the time, you become control invert.
    4th phase: intercept him to stop the unstoppable.
    My advice: carry a champion with easily access to DOT effects for the first and second phase, for the third phase professor, unless you be skilled on invert controls.
    I you want know the tasks see videos on YouTube and practice with MOJO, if you have him, his tasks are similar to the GM.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Should be good. Aegon and doom for the first and second phase and prof x for third phase should do the trick. Just beware of gm sp1. I have got chipped by his sp1 so many times be it 6.4 or sop.