**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can he Fixit? No, he needs to be completely overhauled.

Jokes aside, I’m being serious. I do have a 6* Joe Fixit, yes, but that’s only a small part of why I’m asking for him to be buffed.

The real reason is this: 9 min, 450 hits, and a 6*, a hecking 6*, only took 62% of RoL WS’s health. To be fair, this was all done with a r1, lvl1 6*, but that means he’s at the equivalent of a 5* r3, or a 5/50 4* in current Prestige value. Even then, that’s gotta be 1* or 2* lvl dps.

So, what does Joe Fixit have in terms of utility? Well, he has poison immunity (like every single hulk in game), and he has bleed on sp1 and sp3 (watch out ‘Do you bleed’ and ‘bleed vulnerability’ nodes), he has stun on sp2 (useful for combining into a sp1). The remainder of his utility is in the poker suits (hearts: small healing that is constant, but barely does any good, Diamonds: better dmg, the lower his health, Spades: weakness and fatigue rng on each hit, Clubs: crit rating per hit in combo meter).

What else is there? Nothing. He’s not complicated, he just sucks and has almost no dmg. What he needs is an overhaul, and I’m not the only who feels this way about him.

Are there other champs that need overhauls more than him? Yes, but I figured I’d rant about him. Ok, I’m done, now. Have a good day.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Oh there's no doubt he needs to be completely rebuilt from scratch. Even Miike name dropped him as a prime candidate of someone deserving of an overhaul. I believe the main issue that is impeding such a task is the fact that they don't have an idea of what to do for him right now. To be fair when I was brainstorming at least one solid piece of utility Beyond poison immunity and even I was stuck because remember he's not a Savage Beast in this form, he's supposed to be a dangerous criminal Enforcer.. and as long as this is a tough nut to crack, he's probably going to be one of the more ambitious champions to rework
  • Oh there's no doubt he needs to be completely rebuilt from scratch. Even Miike name dropped him as a prime candidate of someone deserving of an overhaul. I believe the main issue that is impeding such a task is the fact that they don't have an idea of what to do for him right now. To be fair when I was brainstorming at least one solid piece of utility Beyond poison immunity and even I was stuck because remember he's not a Savage Beast in this form, he's supposed to be a dangerous criminal Enforcer.. and as long as this is a tough nut to crack, he's probably going to be one of the more ambitious champions to rework

To that thought, I was brainstorming since I posted this, and I was thinking. 13 charges of each suit that last as long needed per card used. The utility does need to be added to the cards, but using the different persistent charges and as soon as one of each stack is used, the charges reset 5 seconds after the card duration expires. The debuffs, healing, crit rating, and attack can be utilized better in this fashion as long as how they effect the champion is changed as well.
  • I was thinking of a mix between Elsa and post buff Hood. I hope this helps visualize a better kit. And the way the cards are used can be implemented into the different attacks (specials, heavies, lights, mediums, intercepts, blocks, etc)
    I can get an idea of where you're going from and since his current kit utilizes poker cards as the visuals, you could rebuild that poker kit system using your ideas

I demand rank down tickets if they change him.
    JoeGod shall not be denied his spot as top science

I demand either video evidence to support your case or the number for your supplier so I can get what you're getting.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I think Kabam was onto something cool when they designed him and I can absolutely see a similar card-based mechanic be really unique if they revamp the specifics into something less terrible than it currently is. But the skeleton for a good kit is there, even if the execution of it was amazingly bad. It's kind of like MODOK. I would never want a full overhaul that removes their current kit for either of them - I just want their current design to get a massive boost so that their unique mechanics can finally shine.