**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Compensation

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
Thank you Kabam for acknowledging the game isn't fixed completely but discontinuing sending AQ compensation. Originally, my game wasn't broken until you "fixed it" and so all the prior aq comps went to overflow and expired. Since the fix, dexterity and parry have been a huge mess and I've burnt through all my items and now am working on my units. Fantastic customer service when you compensate for when the game is broken for some and then stop after you partially fix it for them and then ruin the game for others. I can't wait for this war season to be over so I can quit and uninstall (I don't want to leave my alliance high and dry). I went from a player whose energy never hit full to dreading when I even have to log in. I know that the situation is "worse for you" but discontinuing sending out compensation so that players could even try to continue playing without spending was an awful decision - even if you stopped sending glory I don't think some aq revives/potions each week is going to break the game economy.

Comments

• Options
    HBofShotsHBofShots Posts: 57

Thank you Kabam for acknowledging the game isn't fixed completely but discontinuing sending AQ compensation. Originally, my game wasn't broken until you "fixed it" and so all the prior aq comps went to overflow and expired. Since the fix, dexterity and parry have been a huge mess and I've burnt through all my items and now am working on my units. Fantastic customer service when you compensate for when the game is broken for some and then stop after you partially fix it for them and then ruin the game for others. I can't wait for this war season to be over so I can quit and uninstall (I don't want to leave my alliance high and dry). I went from a player whose energy never hit full to dreading when I even have to log in. I know that the situation is "worse for you" but discontinuing sending out compensation so that players could even try to continue playing without spending was an awful decision - even if you stopped sending glory I don't think some aq revives/potions each week is going to break the game economy.

Completely agree with you on this - its just a shame that kabam don’t care about the player base anymore (if they ever did), only the bottom line. They expect us to pay for their mistakes and keep the money rolling in to them. What a joke. No wonder players are leaving in droves. The game is broken, the compensation was a joke, and their responses to genuinely concerned players are insulting.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    People keep saying "leaving in droves". What was the actual (estimate is ok) total amount of players and how many have left?
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    5 minutes after I sent that message someone sent this in an alliance leaders line chat I'm in
  • Options
    Spidey239_Spidey239_ Posts: 8

• Options
    Spidey239_Spidey239_ Posts: 8
    Can't even fight in aq without getting booted and loosing half health. Wasn't this bad a week or so ago...