**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Other than Aegon and Corvus who is good for Shang-Chi Challenge?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have an Aegon but I really need help to see what other champions can do good in this challenge. I hate Close Encounters so much.

With Aegon I always screw up against She-Hulk and Sunspot. I haven’t been able to get to Tigra at all but I hear she is easy.

Picture won’t upload but my team is
5* Guardian 5 65
5* Nick 4 55
5* Heimdall 1 25
1* Deadpool 1 10
5* Aegon 4 55 Sig 115

Any advice?

Forgot to Mention I don’t have Corvus
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Killmonger is also really good option of you have him
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Maybe Masacre and his sp2 in the block
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★

Doesn't work here. Sp2 grants miss. True focus negates that. Hell get wrecked
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited September 2021

DN maybe?

No.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

perforate node disables that block damage.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    idk why people obsessed with corvus for this quest. corvus is really really shining against sunspot because of unavoidable damage. so even if you have 4* corvus he can do the job. a little longer but he delivers. if you don’t have corvus i suggest gladiator hulk, probably one of the best among with corvus.

guardian + wolverine perfect block synergy will save you a ton of revives as well. just you need to be patient and play out of the box.

i used masacre in my run and he was so brilliant for this quest. not talking about his sp2 because it’s useless, talking about his availability for aggressive play style. his light attack reach is so long he won’t miss any intercept. if you familiar with his sp1 rotation which is too easy, you’ll have a ton of fun times.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Ronan is good for cheesing Tigra and can be used for she hulk if you manage the power well.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Its only worth doing if you have Corvus
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

DN maybe?

Yes :trollface:
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Sig 200 thing