Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Will True Focus show presence in Act 7.3 ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 1,599 ★★★★★
edited September 6 in General Discussion
7.3 may he launched next month . Considering True Focus becoming common now do you think it will show presence in 7.3 too ? Considering the fact that this stops not only quake and ghost but many other champs too so I really wouldn't want to see it.

P.S - sorry for another true focus post but was curious to know community's thoughts.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,249 ★★★★★
    Maybe not everywhere but most likely on bosses.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 6
    I think it is more of an act 6 type node than act 7. So chances of It being there is very less and even if it is there it might be only in 1-2 places.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 6,154 ★★★★★
    I could see it being in a path too, as long as it’s not a global tbh.

I just want to use Mr Negative for some content that’s not a path of AW
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
    Probably not, act 7 so far has been designed to be pretty roster friendly. Hardly a need to use quake/ghost.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to slap true focus everywhere anyways though
  • Most likely yes
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 1,599 ★★★★★

Probably not, act 7 so far has been designed to be pretty roster friendly. Hardly a need to use quake/ghost.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to slap true focus everywhere anyways though

I ghosted /quaked few BS fights which saves units 😉