**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WORST 6.4 BOSS???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who was the worst for u, and who will be the worst boss for me looking at this roster.

WORST 6.4 BOSS??? 73 votes

Ice man
2%
Raichu626SkyLord7000 2 votes
Thor
0%
Darkhawk
12%
AndyB1985Total_Domin01StevieManWonderGarrettNŘïdđhįmRaid_shadow_legend69Draconic_12Salve_maker05Detective_Pikachu 9 votes
Cmm
1%
BirthOfTheCool 1 vote
Adaptoid
13%
SpeedbumpCrazyjack719CupidKerneasthe2425ladiesmanH3t3rMR_61088Xguard77DualityCopeNycromancy 10 votes
Grandmaster
69%
SamMarquezLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Thunderstruck77Rbk19SandeepSrockykostoncx23433Scopeotoe987Grootman1294Wu_Bangerz23PikoluTitan41MiekandKorgEtjamaKRANꓘte_dua_shumAnnnick123Sarvanga1_Maratox 51 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Ugh, the DH boss was a pain.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster

Worst for me was CMM, close encounters was painful. For you, probably darkhawk. I don’t even know how that fight works, used 1 mags sp3 and the fight was over.

you should've brought a mystic champion
  • Options
    Deadline18Deadline18 Posts: 15
    Cap45 How did u get through 6.3?
    did u use units a lot
  • Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Grandmaster
    I mean, it’s obviously thor
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster
    Gm was easily the worst fight for me.
    Darkhawk and gm might be troublemakers for you
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ice man
    One doom sp2 and she was toast
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Grandmaster
    Cap45 said:

Who was the worst for u, and who will be the worst boss for me looking at this roster.

Grandmaster will eat your units no matter how big roster you have. Your 1st encounter against him is mostly terrible.
    My key champs for 6.4 were kingpin, doom, aa, another doom, Hyperion, Ultron, hulkbuster. Warlock for iceman, mags for inverted controls grandmaster.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Grandmaster

Gm was easily the worst fight for me.
    Darkhawk and gm might be troublemakers for you

He got doom and torch, must work for darkhawk. I did darkhawk with 2 revives using doom
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Adaptoid
    GM is tough but fair, it rewards your skill and I had a great time (despite spending 1500 units on him). I felt proud after learning his patterns slowly and killing him.

I hated the Adaptoid. It was a bit niche fight that just annoyed me. None of the bosses were really bad, I just am not a fan of the adaptoid in general
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Adaptoid
    Nvm grandmaster

Iceman- torch preflight

Thor- anyone

Darkhawk- Doom and human torch

Cmm- Doom (a joke fight)

Adaptoid- Doom/cap iw/Claire (even Claire can solo)

Grandmaster- First 70% is really hard at first but the more you practice, it becomes really easy. U could do multiple practice runs through the cosmic path to get batter at grandmaster without spending revives (5 tries every trail run), but that depends on how much u care about revive spending and how much time u would want to spend. First 70% I would use cap iw, doom, hit monkey, warlock. I would use team revives as well since you have multiple good options. If u can get the Aegon up to r5 and ramp him up, he will be miles better than any other option for the first 70%. Professor X is gonna make last 30% easy. Eliminates pretty much the only hard part about that phase (reverse controls). For the last 30% I would honestly use singles on professor X, unless you are comfortable with the reverse controls using other champs. That part takes a while to get down imo.

If u die before taking down the last 1% off grandmaster, use doom and full heal. Should be able to run out the timer even if u get hit.

Make sure to watch tutorials on how to fight granndmaster. I recommend Brian Grant's.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 117
    For me all boss was super easy including dh I used torch btw on him the key is to block atleast 1 sp1 then keep pushing him to sp2 I one shot him with torch and mags can just kill him in one sp3 but beside mags torch is a good counter and if u have nick then he could work too but the fight would be a bit long