**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd week's clue for next months event/champions

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

The picture is pretty much the same except there are black wisps at the bottom. The 2nd red symbol now also appears at the bottom of the image in white and is much more clear. Perhaps it was to help with last week's clue? I have a feeling the bottom part of the image has been cut off. Next week's clue could help out there. The summoner continues to have nightmares.

Not a lot of new information from what I can gather. If anyone knows the significance of the black wisps then please, feel free to share.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Probably Symbiote Tentacles
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I want these hints to mean Knull as much as the rest of us, but are we sure these aren't hinting towards Nightmare? I mean his name is literally in the hint.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Isn’t the writing in Klyntar? Meaning if it was Nightmare it defeats the purpose to make it in Klyntar. “wake” right?

Watch it ends up being Symbiote Guillotine or something.

Yeah someone on forums put it out that this time its in klyntar saying wake when last time it was in krakoan of wake i wonder what this weeks clue will be though
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    The light most likely represents Anti-Venom. As for the rest of it, Knull has got to one of the champs. I can't think of any other champ that fits these clues plus October usually is a Symbiote month or at least Halloween themed.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Isn’t the writing in Klyntar? Meaning if it was Nightmare it defeats the purpose to make it in Klyntar. “wake” right?

Yeah someone on forums put it out that this time its in klyntar saying wake when last time it was in krakoan of wake i wonder what this weeks clue will be though
    It's both. They are the same language.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thank you both for clarifying.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    One of those black tendrils in an A if nobody already noticed

Bendy said:

Didnt know that thanks for clarifying
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Working this out is driving me insane

Broccoli said it is a champ, not a boss he designed. So I think whoever it is he designed them, although he did make reference to the fact that designers only do a champ every 2 months, and he just did Kitty. Not sure what the implication of that is

He also said it wasn’t Knull. He could be misleading us I suppose. All the talk of the abyss and the fact it’s in Symbiote language, plus the state of the battlerealm map really does point to Knull, plus the fact we’re getting anti-venom

However, the language is also krakoan, it discusses dreams heavily, and it has a mutant Eq leading into it. Could very well be pointing to the shadow king, although I see no place on the puzzle for him (unless he’s the yellow eyes we see everywhere)

Nightmare is also an option and that’s very much down to the text clues referencing nightmares that seem to permeate into the waking world

On the bright side, even if we can’t work out who it is, broccoli said ‘he’ is better than the rest of his creations. While that’s probably exaggeration (if he beats Doom then he’s broken), it gives me hope

Broccoli said it is a champ, not a boss he designed. So I think whoever it is he designed them, although he did make reference to the fact that designers only do a champ every 2 months, and he just did Kitty. Not sure what the implication of that is

He also said it wasn’t Knull. He could be misleading us I suppose. All the talk of the abyss and the fact it’s in Symbiote language, plus the state of the battlerealm map really does point to Knull, plus the fact we’re getting anti-venom

However, the language is also krakoan, it discusses dreams heavily, and it has a mutant Eq leading into it. Could very well be pointing to the shadow king, although I see no place on the puzzle for him (unless he’s the yellow eyes we see everywhere)

Nightmare is also an option and that’s very much down to the text clues referencing nightmares that seem to permeate into the waking world

On the bright side, even if we can’t work out who it is, broccoli said ‘he’ is better than the rest of his creations. While that’s probably exaggeration (if he beats Doom then he’s broken), it gives me hope

It could be he didnt make the champ ie knull but made the other but also could be misleading as its in symbiote and mutant language but isnt from a symbiote event seems misleading if isnt symbiote
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I hope its Little Steve the symbiote
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

It could be he didnt make the champ ie knull but made the other but also could be misleading as its in symbiote and mutant language but isnt from a symbiote event seems misleading if isnt symbiote
    That’s a good shout, he might not have made Knull, and was just saying that it wasn’t him he had made, not that Knull wasn’t coming.

I would be astonished if it isn’t Knull. We have a Symbiote coming, messages that reference waking (Knull was in a slumber for many years), he’s the embodiment of the darkness referenced, it fits into the puzzle perfectly, and the language is in Symbiote

Watch it be someone completely unknown and the whole thing was hyping us for nothing
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Hoping for Knull, just think of the synergies with the symbiots ... like Apocalypse and mutants.

Great story, Knull rips Sentry in half lol
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I honestly don't want him to be a playable champion but I guess Kabams wallet might differ.
    He's just too op
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

I honestly don't want him to be a playable champion but I guess Kabams wallet might differ.

He's just too op
    That ship has sailed long ago, with Dormammu as its captain
  • SuperBKGSuperBKG Posts: 31

gfgdgg
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

there is a 3rd possibility

Cries in the corner bc Legion show is no more lol
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Reading the text made think of Jekyll and Hyde, or in this case Marvel's very own version, Mister Hyde, aka Calvin Zabo, aka Quake's dad.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★

I hope its Little Steve the symbiote

Looks like I was right!

Even a broken watch is right twice a day