**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme tier. Really?

With rg and stealthy synergy. No boosts, no cruelty and precision mastery. Just r1 meme tier sym spidey flexing his sp2

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    If he’s so good then r3 him lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Erik001 said:

Just trying to post a video of the fight lol. It says format not supported

Gotta upload to youtube
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Erik001 said:

No @SpideyFunko i am just an average player.. Not great player to post on you tube... Just liked using sym spidey that's why sharing :)

You could also upload to google drive or unlist on Youtube and link it here.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Everyone can look like a MVP against ROL Winter Soldier, Bring him to Act 7 and let's see some fights
  • SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15
    Slightly below god tier I would say
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He serves a purpose in those Cav event quests that give attack bonuses to Cosmics for armor breaks.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Rank 1 CGR can hit 30k mediums lmao
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

The problem is that he has literally no utility. Zero immunities, Debuffs or enough Buffs for Buffed Up. No Tenacity of any kind. He doesn't work as a support Champ for the rest of the team. He has horrible Block Proficiency, and his Signature Ability is essentially useless. He's just not worth it when there most Champs bring far more to the table.

Only thing you got wrong was the debuffs part. Armour break is a debuff. It's just not a damaging debuff.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    He's not meme tier, he's one step above at mediocre/ok tier. I like his long armor breaks on heavies and decent SP2 if it crits.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Slightly below god tier I would say

Well below god tier in my opinion, but ok tier champ.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Underrated, but not by much.

P.S. If ye disagree with the common tier lists then simply ignore them or make yer own one. Also don't think anyone would put Symby in a definitive 'meme tier', he's never really been that bad.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Has literally nothing going for him other than the armor break. The guaranteed crit isn't worth much in my opinion coz in stuff like Crit Me... having to get to the sp2 to do real damage is meh.

Yeah he is meme tier. One champion's quality does not determine their objective position in a tier list, their positions are determined by their RELATIVE value wrt all other champs in the game. If you've seen some of Seatin's lists you'll see he often moves champs up and down, that's not because the champs became worse(maybe a few exceptions in the past) but because new champs came along who could do the same job better.
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Thats really not that hard of a hit for sp2. And considering the 14 heavies to get there yeah, meme tier for sure
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    I suggest you research the always-overlooked topic of challenge rating. Try the same thing against a 6S R3.
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Erik001 said:

Ferahgo said:

Thats really not that hard of a hit for sp2. And considering the 14 heavies to get there yeah, meme tier for sure

51k sp2 on 22 armor breaks without cruelty precision mastery and no boosts. And that's really not hard hit? Where are u from mate?
    Looks like all your champs including groot hits 200k sp2. Lol
    You know groot is not the only meme tier right? Open your eyes champion who is considered meme tier can do this with everything you said and even without any synergies. And his sp2 does even more damage, he has more utility like regen fighting bosses, unstoppable, fury, and even unstoppable mediums with a synergy