**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry compensation without glory?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Was this intentional?

Comments

• Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m meant we gotten like 15k in like the last 5 weeks. And knew many who just can’t claims it at all

I agree to an extent. But the issue was some Alliances (I'm not in this category keep in mind) had to play lower maps or didn't finish days or Maps due to the bug.

This is why the compensation included that Glory. Also, the Revives (only one unfortunately which is needing to change even if temporary) and Potions that reset every 24 hours, well that Glory could help with that.
  • Options
    Also , I’m only asking if it was withheld intentionally. They could very well be planning a larger compensation package that includes glory.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

I’m meant we gotten like 15k in like the last 5 weeks. And knew many who just can’t claims it at all

That was me. A lot of people have had to utilize that glory for the health pots and the team revive.

Some people even had to take a step back from the maps they are running . This could be due to errors kicking them out , missed parries , dex doesn’t work, the resources used are outpacing the glory.
    I’m meant I’m steap down to but not because I’m had iusse I’m do hav a iusse one my offer phone so I’m getting the problem. So don’t get me wrong. I’m just trying if that mabye a reason why there’s didn’t giv it thi time
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Also , I’m only asking if it was withheld intentionally. They could very well be planning a larger compensation package that includes glory.

This is exactly what I suggested and asked in my original reply.

I just don't know if this is something that could be confirmed or if it's just trying to rationalize the paultry little we got for a week of AQ. All whilst having a good 4 weeks without that and some already exhausting their Glory for items needed like Revive and Potions from said Glory Store.

I really hope that @Kabam Miike can get clarification on this for all of our thoughts and so people don't go overtly negative with the unknown.

Communication of these things goes a long way. That's all everyone is asking for more frequently in my opinion.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

This is exactly what I suggested and asked in my original reply.

I just don't know if this is something that could be confirmed or if it's just trying to rationalize the paultry little we got for a week of AQ. All whilst having a good 4 weeks without that and some already exhausting their Glory for items needed like Revive and Potions from said Glory Store.

I really hope that @Kabam Miike can get clarification on this for all of our thoughts and so people don't go overtly negative with the unknown.

Communication of these things goes a long way. That's all everyone is asking for more frequently in my opinion.
    Agreed.

Although, any communication sometimes backfire so I can see the predicament they are in. Another issue is we just don’t know when the bugs will
    Be fixed , at a certain point they have to temporarily make AQ easier by giving us a weekly stash of revives nothing crazy, but some to help others .

They do this with AW and for me it goes to waste but AQ would be helpful
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Hey all,

This is correct. The Packages are meant to be for Potions and Revives (wasn't even aware there would be Map Crystals in this one). I'll raise your feedback to the team regarding the Glory.

Glory be!
  • Options

Hey all,

This is correct. The Packages are meant to be for Potions and Revives (wasn't even aware there would be Map Crystals in this one). I'll raise your feedback to the team regarding the Glory.

Thank you for the quick reply.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I need my glory 😔
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    We definitely don't need the glory guys, come on that's Overkill. The potions and revives are enough, no need to be greedy.