**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first rank 4 6 star

I don't know what number this makes me, third? Fourth in the game with one? Idk I could be 100th for all I know, but who cares, Apoc at R4 is beautiful.

Comments

• Blizzard25Blizzard25 Posts: 67 ★★
    DawsMan said:

Congratulations!

Gameplay?

I'll have gameplay vids soon enough, work has been tying me down and i was holding off on ranking him up until i could do a video, but i finally said enough is enough and ranked up.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats!

Gameplay definitely needed to fuel my jealousy! /s
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Nice! I was just thinking about how gosh-dang powerful my r3 Apocalypse feels. You're probably going to steamroll whoever is the final boss of Act 7, even if 7.4.6 turns out to just be a gauntlet of Celestials or something.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Beautiful. Tops on my list of favorite champs that I don't have greater than a 4*.

[sad impotent mutant roster noises]
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    That health... Jesus. Does he reach over 100k with boosts?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Sasquatch reached 80K something at r3 with boosts so it's pretty possible for Sassy to reach 100K at r4 + boosts.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Nice! Thats my r4 choice as well - when I get the last rank up materials.
    Which content are you most excited about using him in?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

Uh
    Mine has 51k HP at rank 3
    Rank 4 would probably be 60k
    He's probably running suicides. My r3 was also at 50K health with non-suicide but when I switched to suicide, his health drop but his damage went up.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    That is a terrific rankup! My unawakened R3 is super jealous.

Dr. Zola
  • Awesome, just curious did you have to spend much actual cash to get there, or has it been enough to just have units/high tier AW?
    edited September 2021

Uh
    Mine has 51k HP at rank 3
    Rank 4 would probably be 60k
    Suicides, max glass cannon and i don't put many point into the health masteries

Nice! Thats my r4 choice as well - when I get the last rank up materials.
    Which content are you most excited about using him in?

Well he's going as AW war boss for sure. But I'm pretty excited to see what he can do in 7.3 and 7.4
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

Mauled said:

Awesome, just curious did you have to spend much actual cash to get there, or has it been enough to just have units/high tier AW?

I think i spent about $50 to get there, the rest were Carina's challenges and SOP and the Spring cleaning. I'm not in high tier AW, only Gold 2
    $50 lol

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

That’s so cool. It’s nice to see a rank 4 that isn’t doom

I'm not going Doom either. This will be my R4 choice.
    Is he that good or just fun to play?
    Both.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That’s so cool. It’s nice to see a rank 4 that isn’t doom

I'm not going Doom either. This will be my R4 choice.
    Have you got some gameplay of him? I have him unduped on my mini account and do want to give him a chance.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    What's needed to upgrade to R5?