**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon is broke

Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting thing in War while locked on with falcon he was still gaining rock stacks is his abilities to shut this down broke ?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, would you happen to remember what nodes were active for that fight? As some have mentioned, certain nodes might provide a way to allow this to happen.
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    I had it happen node 19 in tier 4
  • Options
    LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    Something is up, was fighting Korg on mixmaster with Falcon locked on and it didn’t do a thing.
  • Options
    Just fought Medusa on node 10 in war. Locked on she still got an autoblock in and parried me then of course ate my health with a combo. No node affects that should be affecting his locked on abilities. @Kabam Zibiit please have the team look into why AW is changing Falcon's locked on.
  • Options
    Now I had NF gaining charges while Falcon was locked on in war. Node 23. When can we get a response to theses issues @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ? Multiple nodes that don't have an ability action reduction node effect counter, like force of will. Locked on stops evades just fine, but other champ effects are only having issues in the current alliance war game mode.
  • Options
    Same BS just happened to me in war. What’s up with the war interaction. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    This is still happening. Anyone else?!? Again this war falcon locked on and thing got his rock stacks. Falcon also not stopping evade champs etc.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    I used Falcon in the current war against Thing and Fury. Lock-On worked as usual 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    walkerdog said:

nh4cl said:

Just fought Medusa on node 10 in war. Locked on she still got an autoblock in and parried me then of course ate my health with a combo. No node affects that should be affecting his locked on abilities. @Kabam Zibiit please have the team look into why AW is changing Falcon's locked on.

Was it being affected by insult to injury? Seems wrong but maybe it is.
    Sorry but what does that node do?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    nh4cl said:

Now I had NF gaining charges while Falcon was locked on in war. Node 23. When can we get a response to theses issues @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ? Multiple nodes that don't have an ability action reduction node effect counter, like force of will. Locked on stops evades just fine, but other champ effects are only having issues in the current alliance war game mode.

Node 23 does have force or will (depending on what tier of AW you're in)