**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Rank up Choices

PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
When should a player rank up for Prestige vs Utility? I have several good champions and a few that I took to R2 as a 6* but majority are not awakened...I have what seems to be the top 4 for Prestige. Only Doom is R3 and Sunspot R2 but Surfer and Thor (R) are R1. Should I be focused on Prestige now or after Thronebreaker? I am Cavalier now, plus my alliance doesn't do wars either. Thanks for your advice!!

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    if your alliance doesn't care, then prestige hardly matters outside of if it's just a personal goal. prestige matters most when it comes to AQ. but like i said, if it's not an alliance thing or just a personal goal, it's hardly anything that matters.

prestige doesn't get you more rewards or better pulls etc. a fun thing to show on your profile i suppose but not something that needs focus on unless you're looking to score more in AQ.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Go for utility for now.
    Prestige is factor only for AQ and unduped 6* will never overtake prestige of 5* Sig 200.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    They aren’t awakened, I wouldn’t consider any of them as prestige rank ups till then.
  • PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37

Two of the four are awakened now...
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Sunspot have some amazing burst damage. SS is alright but Thor Ragnarok is booty
  • SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15
    Doom if you don't have good mystics
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Phidogg said:

how is Sunspot at R2?
    @DeaconVelvet I love fighting with Sunspot! He has that burst damage and when you get incinerate on them he has perfect block chances. SP2 is extremely powerful if it crits. No complaints here.