**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Prediction] October champions and Kabam Brocolli's last design

Since the "Interview with Kabam Brocolli" post is locked due to off-topic reason,
it's better to open a new topic to predict October champions and who will be KB's last design.

First of all, I think the "State of the Battlerealm" graph is our most reliable official source to base predictions upon.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9VLBPRXIAccdeV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The big square which links to other Symbiotes can be none other than Knull.
Because he is God of the Symbiotes who has been imprisoned, and also in-game messages displayed words "WAKE".

As for the 2nd champion next month, some players has been guessing Anti-Venom.
But in the "State of the Battlerealm" graph, the upcoming champion is linked to Knull alone.
There is no link between him and Venom (Eddie Brock) or Mr. Negative.
Maybe Kabam forgot to draw the links, or maybe it's actually a different champion.

There once was a synergy for Mr. Negative, Venom and an upcoming champion (which indicates Anti-Venom),
but that synergy is currently bugged, and that upcoming champion disappeared from the info panel.
Let's put aside this synergy and forget Anti-Venom for a few minutes, then who else could be the Champion?
Kitty Pryde has this synergy named "FIRE AND DRAGONS" with Dragon Man and also an question mark.
Some players predict it's Pyro because he is a member in Kitty's Marauders team.
But what if this synergy refers to both keywords "dragon" & "fire"? Pyro has nothing to do with dragons.
And it couldn't be Fin Fang Foom because of certain reasons. (He is killed by Maestro according to Kabam lore)
So, I am thinking about Symbiote Dragons, Big Mother or Grendel. (Although only Big Mother can breathe fire)

Now, who might be Kabam Brocolli's last design? He gives us some clues:
1. It's not Knull;
2. It's not a 7.3 boss;
3. It will be released in October;
4. “I think some people noticed a pretty important clue, champion designers usually alternate one new champion every other month and I just did Kitty this month...”

I am guessing it's not a new champion, but an old champion who gets overhauled.
And I have the following candidates:
Guillotine (She won the vote and she initially joined Contest with Venom);
Superior Iron Man (His armor is based off the Symbiotes);
Summoned Symbiote (It's time our 1-Star little friend come back home and be Beyond God Tier for 1 month)

These are my guesses, and may proved to be wrong.
Please write your predictions in replies.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping it’s not summoned symbiote because that would mean that we wouldn’t get a new addition to the game. I do like your idea of him doing a buffed champion. I’d be really cool if we get a crazy hood buff as kabam brocoli’s last addition to the game.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Will3808 said:

I’m hoping it’s not summoned symbiote because that would mean that we wouldn’t get a new addition to the game. I do like your idea of him doing a buffed champion. I’d be really cool if we get a crazy hood buff as kabam brocoli’s last addition to the game.

Hood already got his "buff". It won't be Hood again.
    Unfortunately
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    But KB never said he designed a buffed champion

So I think his last designed champion gonna be a new champ

My guess is Anti venom
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Nova or Juggernaut would make me so happy. I know it won't be either one though.

Knull and Werewolf by Night for October
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    BLACKHEART HALLOWEEEEEEEENNNNNN
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Was venom in the previous Home Screen icon?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm expecting at least one eternal in november in prep for the movie's release
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Shadow King, Hobgoblin or Black Heart :-)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Maybe the mystery symbiote linked to Knull, but I have no clue who that could be.

Also how about the one champion linked to Captain Marvel and Super-Skrull, who hasn't been released yet? Since Knull comes from outter space, this (probably Kree) dude could be some kinda herald of his approach or sth
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Maybe the mystery symbiote linked to Knull, but I have no clue who that could be.

Also how about the one champion linked to Captain Marvel and Super-Skrull, who hasn't been released yet? Since Knull comes from outter space, this (probably Kree) dude could be some kinda herald of his approach or sth

The one that links to kang cmm cm and the skrulls is the kang we saw in the promotional trailers for 6th year anniversary most likely the 7.4 boss
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

It would be cool if it was Mar-Vell or Gladiator or (much less likely) a Cotati.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I’m almost certain it’s Knull and Anti-Venom. I don’t think the Mr Negative synergy is changing, I think it was being updated with the data for anti-venom on the backend and broke

There are too many things pointing to Knull for it not to be him at this point

I think your prediction that Broccoli did a buffed champ is a good one, since he’s basically ruled out a new champ (unless he did anti-venom I suppose). He did design guilty 2099, so regular guilly would make some sense, especially since a buffed champ doesn’t require as much work as a new champ, which is what may have allowed for the one month turnover rather than two

Whoever it is, I’m excited to see how they turn out
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I hope it won’t be a cool looking subpar champ like Spidey 2099, Purgatory, and most champs released this year.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Will3808 said:

Hood already got his "buff". It won't be Hood again.
    Im not sure if this is correct and I’m not sure if you picked up on this, but it’s possible he meant a ‘crazy good buff’ instead of a ‘crazy hood buff’. Hood’s buff wasn’t crazy imo hahaha. It was decent.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Based on the first message. My guess is nightmare. Waking up from a cold sweat and realizing it was all a dream, that happens with nightmares so that’s what I’m thinking
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    I think Anti-Venom
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Shriek
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    While I hope he’s lying and it’s Knull, I’ll take Anti-Venom.

If not either of those I’d want Scream.

I still hold our hope that KB lied for our benefit and it’s Knull.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I think Agent Venom was involved in the Knull story too, right?
    I'm pulling for Grendel.
    Rookiie said:

Shadow King, Hobgoblin or Black Heart :-)

I would love Hobgoblin 100%
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I’m 90% sure it’s Anti Venom
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Hands down, it is Anti-Venom, mic drop!
  • THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50

Im 50% sure your 90% is accurate
    The disagreeable snowman is strong in this thread
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Im 50% sure your 90% is accurate
    I can vouch for 35% of your 50% certainty in his 90% accuracy.
    i don't know man. i'm about 25% sure of your 30% certainty that he's 50% accurate of his 90% prediction
    that's 3.375% for all you math nerds out there