**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the defender that has annoyed you the most?

2»

Comments

• Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Electro cuz I don't have any good counter for him

Domino and nova are 2nd and 3rd
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Mysterio for sure
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    IMIW. Not the hardest to fight but that auto block... Bishop as well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Korg
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    Ebony maw
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Domino, Hit Monkey, Bishop.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Tigra. Boy do I hate tigra. Especially after Shang challenge
  • Every once in a while Kingpin catches me off guard with all his wild purifying.

I often place a 5*R4 Terrax as a defender in AW and he once got 18 kills as a defender. I don't think he is much of a pain but the alliance we were facing certainly had some trouble with him.

Every once in a while Kingpin catches me off guard with all his wild purifying.

I often place a 5*R4 Terrax as a defender in AW and he once got 18 kills as a defender. I don't think he is much of a pain but the alliance we were facing certainly had some trouble with him.

Which node
  • Every once in a while Kingpin catches me off guard with all his wild purifying.

Every once in a while Kingpin catches me off guard with all his wild purifying.

Which node
    Node 48, he also has 200 sig so his rock field wrecks a lot of worn down champs.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Awakened bishop is really annoying. His sp is unblcokable after 12 prowess and it's such a pain to dodge his sp1 and then keeping your distance from him or you'll get incinerated
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Cable
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Hyperion
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    Korg
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    prolly korg, especially on a mix master
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Imiw and yondu both r ass
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Nova is really annoying with auto-block unblockable and can't always parry him.
  • My missus trying to distract me
  • Pulyaman said:

No question about it for me. It's Domino. There is actually no champ that can counter her effectively when placed in a annoying node like aggression fury or aspect of evolution. She is a pain in general because of her crit fail. The nodes just make her a pain in the back side.

Actually there are plenty of champs to deal with her, I used to feel the same way but I’ve found several great counters, for instance sorcerer supreme has incredible energy resistance so you barely take any passive degen damage, mysterio also completely shuts her down because he’s tech he won’t be unlucky and is unaffected by any ability accuracy (really an underrated champ, has some nice damage too), really any tech is a great option since you won’t go unlucky and can dodge her specials freely