**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Up up down down SQ

2»

Comments

• Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    CGR vs Torch
    Torch w flame on vs Iceman
    Killmonger vs Spidey
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Stealthy, Warlock, then PX for spidey. Easy and fun
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Cap IW for HT (Have skill synergy just in case)
    Warlock for Iceman
    Mole Man for Spidey
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Cgr, anyone have high health and Venompool, so much fun
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

For the love of god I hate spiderman, who has constant true sight? I used 5 lvl 2 revives and a team revive and still got trashed grrr

Unlimited entries, 0 energy cost, and a month to complete. Why on earth would you burn resources on this???
    Because I have poor skills, no time and still want to pop that 5-Star.

Obtained 👻 Rider. :)
  • I just got Uncollected only have max 4*stars & rank3 5*stars, is face doable or should i just give up trying...I don't have CGR, Ghost or Colossus.....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I just got Uncollected only have max 4*stars & rank3 5*stars, is face doable or should i just give up trying...I don't have CGR, Ghost or Colossus.....

3-Stars also possible with skills.
    https://youtu.be/XTW3BA64fAw
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    Havok can take torch, warlock for iceman and cap (iw) can breeze spidey with parry heavy. I didn't find mole man to be as good for spidey because of the power gain when he bleeds but cap can deal a lot of damage from his heavy and keep the distance to prevent the debuffs.
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 59
    Why is CGR good for human torch?
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 59
    I have a unawakened colussus 5* r3.
    I have a HT 5* full awakened full rank.
    CGR Al'so 5* full rank and awakened.
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    CGR, Corvus, Collosus, Sunspot and Proxima midnight(for synergy)
    That is all you need to complete this quest. I got a free 5* namor so nice quest.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    YodaKaj said:

Why is CGR good for human torch?

CGR immune to incinerate and has godly damage
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

CGR, Corvus, Collosus, Sunspot and Proxima midnight(for synergy)
    That is all you need to complete this quest. I got a free 5* namor so nice quest.

Proxima alone would be really good for Spider-Man. Sad that people only use her for synergies 😔

• Hello