**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level 1 revive

124»

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★

AW assistance.. nothing on AQ.. let's see if we get L1 revives tomorrow.. or maybe blessed with a response from the overlords..

i've never bought revives with loyalty, can you buy unlimited? back when they were in store was it weekly? or daily?
    It's random. L1, L2 and L3 revives can appear, as well as various useless team health potions. For one month it's been nothing but L2 & L3 revives or the aforementioned useless health pots. L2 & 3 are way over priced so L1 revives are the only potions people generally get. 7k loyalty each, and there is no purchase limit. Currently you can spend 4k loyalty on L1 team health potions if you want to waste items restoring 325 health lol. The items change every 24 hours.
    where do people get the loyalty to spend so much on these revives? Some people are saying they can't do aq because they're out of revives. Were people buying 10-20 a week to get through aq? and if so, how could they afford that!?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

AW assistance.. nothing on AQ.. let's see if we get L1 revives tomorrow.. or maybe blessed with a response from the overlords..

i've never bought revives with loyalty, can you buy unlimited? back when they were in store was it weekly? or daily?
    It's random. L1, L2 and L3 revives can appear, as well as various useless team health potions. For one month it's been nothing but L2 & L3 revives or the aforementioned useless health pots. L2 & 3 are way over priced so L1 revives are the only potions people generally get. 7k loyalty each, and there is no purchase limit. Currently you can spend 4k loyalty on L1 team health potions if you want to waste items restoring 325 health lol. The items change every 24 hours.
    where do people get the loyalty to spend so much on these revives? Some people are saying they can't do aq because they're out of revives. Were people buying 10-20 a week to get through aq? and if so, how could they afford that!?
    When I first made the move to map 7 there was a bit of a learning curve. Prior to that I'd top off my inventory for war (if I needed to) whenever they would appear in the loyalty store. When I moved to map 7 there were definitely weeks where I'd get 10 or more 7k loyalty revives. It's not too hard to afford 70k loyalty every couple of weeks if you play war. Personally I wouldn't buy any right now even if they were in the store as I rarely need them and have a full inventory. They are expensive to buy with units though and if you are someone who might need to revive 3-4 times over the course of an AQ week (or more with a bad day or game issues) and they suddenly don't appear for over a month you could be up against it.
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★

DalBot said:

Hey there everyone, the team is actually working on getting some more Revives and Potions sent out to help out in AQ soon. We're working on ironing out the final details and should have more information about this ready to share with you all soon.

Yeah this is a total non-answer to the loyalty store specific issue. We had some revives in packages for a few weeks and that was fine, but the fact that the L1s have seemingly been pulled out of the loyalty store deserves explanation.
    As far as we are aware, there hasn't been any changes made that would pull the L1 revives out of the rotation, but have asked to have this looked into. The random nature of the Loyalty store means that this can happen, but we do understand that having them disappear for this amount of time can be annoying for players.
    I think there should be a continuation to this. If you understand that this is annoying for players then the next logical step is to resolve this because you know there's a problem with the game design. It's not like having L1 revives permanently or in a predicted rotation is gonna break the game economy.
  • Options
    rischiorischio Posts: 163

we don't spend a single loyalty chip on war items.
  • Options
    rischiorischio Posts: 163
    I hope the mods share a timeline soon. AQ starts today.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Loyalty store rewards being random is silly. Every, and I mean EVERY, summoner would prefer a preset rotation that’s cycles through them equally. Funny how rng in the loyalty store seems to never go our way :(
  • Options
    L3 revives are back in the store for only 92K loyalty a pop!
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited September 2021
    RNG should be removed from loyalty store, is ridiculous, also the revives from glory store should be increased, is useless being able to buy only one revive every 8 days
  • Options
    Jstein0414Jstein0414 Posts: 15
    It has now been nearly SIX WEEKS since they have showed up. It’s utterly ridiculous.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    these post are popping up every day
  • Options
    yue325yue325 Posts: 10
    I understand that they think giving us 3 revives a week makes up for the game issues but when they take away the fact that we could buy 15 a week or more depending on how much loyalty we have is just nonsense especially given all the extra potions we have to use just to make up for all the glitches going on right now
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★

Many people that run map 7 use Corvus who only needs 1 hp to do serious damage in a fight, especially if you can intercept. So instead of wasting items or units to heal champs up, we just use an l1 revive that only gives 350 hp, but that's all Corvus needs to take down a whole lane if you are skilled enough. It's the only item I use in AQ.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

Many people that run map 7 use Corvus who only needs 1 hp to do serious damage in a fight, especially if you can intercept. So instead of wasting items or units to heal champs up, we just use an l1 revive that only gives 350 hp, but that's all Corvus needs to take down a whole lane if you are skilled enough. It's the only item I use in AQ.
    Ya i’ve run only map 7 since it was released, but people are saying they spend 100s of thousands of loyalty on these revives monthly. Loyalty is hard to come by
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Another day and still no revives and no addressing of this issue at all by Kabam. This has gone from coincidence to annoyance to downright insulting at this point.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Another day and still no revives and no addressing of this issue at all by Kabam. This has gone from coincidence to annoyance to downright insulting at this point.

there’s literally a comment on the one before this are you daft
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Thanksthere’s literally a comment on the one before this are you daft

Because what says "we're on it" like complete non-answers that provide zero reason to believe it's being addressed with urgency amirite?
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    It's in the Loyalty store finally! Stock up!

Only took 6 weeks 🤣
  • Options
    It was 34 days.
  • Options
    L1 revives are back. Are they back in the normal course of RNG? Did they fix a glitch? Did they override RNG? We'll never know.
  • Options
    yue325yue325 Posts: 10
    After 48 days they are in the store today load up who knows when the next time will be lol .
  • Options
    I bought one (which went to stash) just to celebrate.
  • Options
    yue325 said:

After 48 days they are in the store today load up who knows when the next time will be lol .

It's been 34 days.