**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One last drawback toward completing abyss

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

I have everything i need for abyss. Aegon, doom, torch, heimdall, and I’ll probably throw in magneto, units, revives, and i can get potions from farming ROL. The only thing stopping me is having an unawakened aegon, otherwise i could complete it today. Once i do awaken him though im not gonna make another post so wish me luck.

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    You might need a bit of gold and iso also...
    Anyway, all the best
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Just wondering, I got 5* maxed out versions of Doom, Magneto, and Aegon (Doom and Aegon awakened), I got 6* Heimdall at rank 1 and a 6* Torch at rank 3. Is it possible for me to do abyss?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Just wondering, I got 5* maxed out versions of Doom, Magneto, and Aegon (Doom and Aegon awakened), I got 6* Heimdall at rank 1 and a 6* Torch at rank 3. Is it possible for me to do abyss?

For sure!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I have 5* skill AG and 120 sigs ready for Ægon, whom I don't have.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’m kind of surprised that you’ve gotten all those resources and don’t have an awaken gem. Anyways, go luck when you do your run!

My account has never pulled a skill AG, not once but have pulled every other class at least twice. I have pulled 3 techs back to back once.
    I also have an Aegon I pulled in February but can't awaken