**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punishment for AW account sharing timing

Most of us got msg about AW point reduction, and it said will be done effective immediately. What do you think, will the point reduction happen after or before we got season reward? In my opinion, if after season reward it will useless, because unfair players could be claim their season reward then just move to other ally. And he already got his prize in past wars. What do you think?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Before.
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110

The msg state will check players start today wars, i didnt read it state our past wars.
    Only 2 wars left, will be hard work for Kabam team to check activities of all players (10 wars have past) in 4 days before season reward come out.
    If we see several past season, this always become hot news in mcoc forum where big/famous ally got punished, only because one of their players caught using cheat/sharing account. Many ally/players will give clarification.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Before rewards come in allies will get docked
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It happens after the last war but before rewards, that’s if they do it, I’ll believe it when I see it, they haven’t docked in nearly a year now with the exception of a couple random alliances each season which were likely very obvious

So true .. and arena , forget about it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It happens after the last war but before rewards, that’s if they do it, I’ll believe it when I see it, they haven’t docked in nearly a year now with the exception of a couple random alliances each season which were likely very obvious

They verify at the end of the Season, yes. It's also not accurate to imply they never act on these things. They've done so time and time again. You actually have to catch people, not just through word-of-mouth. You have to verify it in the data. Otherwise, any old suspicion would lead to action.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I don't expect much that's meaningful to happen
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Both our alliances have sucked, we are 0-5 in the dap era 😂
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Both our alliances have sucked, we are 0-5 in the dap era 😂
    Yeah heard it's been rough back over there 😂. No clue what happened. We basically opened the gate and fell down a flight of stairs to start the season
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Lvernon15 said:

Has it been that long? I haven’t kept track but I remember a whole to do about an AGT alliance maybe 6 months ago? Regardless, it’s long overdue and I welcome it with open arms even if it won’t impact me personally.
    Season 21 was the last time they did it
    Waiting for AW announcement today. Will something happen?
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48

Waiting for AW announcement today. Will something happen?

I can see at least one very top alliance has been taken out of the leader board