**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best support character in-game?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Rules are they must be able to add some power up or utility to more than just the few champs mentioned in synergies.
The synergy member need not be mentioned but only the one that carries the Synergy. (For eg. Nick Fury has the evade synergy written in his kit but not in quake's so we count nick qs support character herr)

Rank just their support ability, whether they can hold their own in a fight or not is irrelevant.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d put Nick over prof X

Evade is too good
    Especially for Elsa :)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardian should be S tier
    He makes Cull obsidian more viable and gives some champs perfect parries
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Deffo underestimating how valuable Mr Fantastic’s pre fights can be

@BitterSteel i like his science synergies with she bulk the power sting for all of them is insane
    I haven't used his pre debuffs a lot. Only sometimes
    The 40% petrify is amazing for so many annoying power gainers. Especially when they have that enhanced power gain node.

The suppression is super useful for reducing power gained from hits, in tandem with the petrify, it really helps to shut down power gain.

The increased debuff damage is amazing for champs like Mr Negative, torch, Nick fury, giving a massive increase to DOT

Plus all 3 counting as debuffs gives void 3 more sources of damage, plus he works great with petrify reversing even more health and power, and the debuffs are great for Mr Negative’s degen resistance. Giving him permanent 120% resistance.

It can also make any champ with a few debuffs a regeneration counter alongside despair, pretty much any champ can take down RoL Wolv with Fantastic for example.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CAIW should be on here
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I would Argue Odin because not only does he have insane buffs but he can apply them to any champion
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Why is Mr Sinister on the list?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hercules (while alive) also provides a 15% attack boost to hero champs under the effect of liquid courage's poison. Pretty nice for those of us who run suicides.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Guardian should be up there in S. That block proficiency saves a good amount of health. The 3 perfect block synergy also allows you to do 27 hits on the opponent in 3 perfect parries. Makes speedrunning content with corvus a joke.
    Same with nick fury he should be S, the evade synergy saves so many units. The heal synergy also saves pots when running suicides.