**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I guess Kabam team loves FEMALE champs and SEPTEMBER

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I mean woah I can see the kitty hype and smell the new op game changer. That’s incredible. Does kabam really like female champs? Quake, ghost and then kitty. Is that because most players in this game are male?
They released omega red in September 2018, I forgot who was released in September 2019, and they released apoc and prof x in sept last year. Is September destined to be op champ month?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Just because you found a 'pattern' in september champs being good does not mean that champs released in other months(or male champs for that matter) have not been amazing or had gamebreaking utility/damage. It is nothing more than a coincidence.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bruh??? It really doesn’t matter my man. Who cares what gender they are it’s just a game meant for enjoyment. play who you want.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Your tinfoil hat is crooked.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    6 years apart “quake, ghost and kitty” so kabam must really like female characters. Smh
  • Options

Bruh??? It really doesn’t matter my man. Who cares what gender they are it’s just a game meant for enjoyment. play who you want.

Bruh this thread is just for fun. It’s not something serious. Lol
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Just looked for curiosity,

2016 Quake
    2017 Medusa
    2018 Omega
    2019 Claire Voyant
    2020 Apoc

So it seems not all are girl bosses, but those are stellar champs both Male and Female.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

2016 Quake
    2017 Medusa
    2018 Omega
    2019 Claire Voyant
    2020 Apoc

So it seems not all are girl bosses, but those are stellar champs both Male and Female.

See bro? You got this! They do like September, is this just coincidence?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

No_oneuk said:

2016 Quake
    2017 Medusa
    2018 Omega
    2019 Claire Voyant
    2020 Apoc

See bro? You got this! They do like September, is this just coincidence?
    Yes it is.
  • Options
    Addictor said:

I mean woah I can see the kitty hype and smell the new op game changer. That’s incredible. Does kabam really like female champs? Quake, ghost and then kitty. Is that because most players in this game are male?
    They released omega red in September 2018, I forgot who was released in September 2019, and they released apoc and prof x in sept last year. Is September destined to be op champ month?