**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

dupe max sig 6*?

Anyone know what happens when you dupe a max sig 6*? Are there 6* max sig crystals?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I disagree strongly with the idea of giving sig stones when duping a 6* champion regardless of it being max sig or not.

Could it give something? Sure. Sig stones though? Definitely not.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    You should at least get more ISO (I still feel we should be getting Tier 6 ISO for duping a 6 Star instead of the same ISO we get from duping a 4-star champ... Especially knowing how much ISO it is to rank up a 6 star champion) for max Sig if anything.

Why not more 6 star shards than a normal dupe if you get a Maxed Signature Level 6 star? Like double you would from a normal dupe.

Wouldn't break the game or economy instead of wasting 10/15K shards for basically nothing but ISO.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Itll change when the next rarity comes out. Not sure why it's a surprise lol.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

As I said, just because it's always been that way doesn't mean it's been right all along. 7* aren't anywhere on the horizon and more and more summoners are getting multiple max sig 6* all the time.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Buttehrs said:

As I said, just because it's always been that way doesn't mean it's been right all along. 7* aren't anywhere on the horizon and more and more summoners are getting multiple max sig 6* all the time.
    We say 7* aren't anywhere on the horizon, but are we actually sure of that? Haha. Only kabam knows that answer, but since we're seeing r4 6* now, albeit not alot, it wouldn't surprise me if they did what they did when 6* came out. They let us fight some in a boss rush setting then roughly a few months to 6 months later, we started acquiring them.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    I’d say 20 class based stones is something kabam could live with and we’d be happy with.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,050 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

DalBot said:

With the current and known future states of the game it's beyond absurd that 6* max sig dupes are such a punishment. Dropped 15K on a feature crystal after AW drop and, boom, max sig 6* for my efforts. It's a slap in the face that so much effort and your reward is literally a paltry amount of ISO and gold.

Just because it's "always been this way" with duping the highest rarity champs in the game (4* and 5* previously)doesn't mean it's ever been right. It's insulting to players who work so hard to get nothing of value in return.

So tired of people saying things are a "slap in the face". We've seen it with 4*'s and 5*'s and now 6*'s. For you to consider it a slap in the face is just ridiculous. Y'all way over use that phrase.
    I just assume a large portion of the playerbase walks around with very bruised faces at all times now
    Exactly.

Random person- What happened to you?

Dalbot- I pulled a max sig 6* today.

Random person- Wut?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

With the current and known future states of the game it's beyond absurd that 6* max sig dupes are such a punishment. Dropped 15K on a feature crystal after AW drop and, boom, max sig 6* for my efforts. It's a slap in the face that so much effort and your reward is literally a paltry amount of ISO and gold.

Just because it's "always been this way" with duping the highest rarity champs in the game (4* and 5* previously)doesn't mean it's ever been right. It's insulting to players who work so hard to get nothing of value in return.

So tired of people saying things are a "slap in the face". We've seen it with 4*'s and 5*'s and now 6*'s. For you to consider it a slap in the face is just ridiculous. Y'all way over use that phrase.
    Couldn't agree more. It's such a tired phrase on the forums. That and "money grab".
  • Options
    S2kFrogS2kFrog Posts: 4
    Just because you were screwed over in the past doesn't make it ok to screw us over now. It is a huge slap in the face. Especially when you consider the time/resources required for a 6*. Sure you saw it in a 4*s and 5*s back in the day but it was shorter lived and those resources have always been easier to come by. This needs to be addressed asap.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I think it would be nice if they gave out 550 6* shards or something in addition to the ISO. I can't see them giving sig stones...
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Max sig 6* is far from being common. There is no need for Kabam to add extra rewards when you get a max sig champ again. You could just leave the champ in 180 instead of taking him to 200

I'm not overly worried about the max sig thing at this point anymore but this isn't an option if you're in an alliance that's remotely competitive in AQ.

I gave up worrying about it though. 6* shards are far more common these days than they have been in the past. It sucks when it happens and certainly wouldn't kill them to make a slight change, but I'm not gonna stress over it. I just take my hits when they come
  • Options
    S2kFrogS2kFrog Posts: 4

Max sig 6* is far from being common. There is no need for Kabam to add extra rewards when you get a max sig champ again. You could just leave the champ in 180 instead of taking him to 200

If you care about prestige leaving a champ at 180 is not a viable long term option. Also it's fairly common for any top alliance to have several max sig 6*s. Even if it wasn't common why punish those who worked harder (or spent more) to accomplish this?
  • Options
    noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 28
    This is absolute garbage. A big @#$& you to the community. Are we actually surprised though. I always say, if we could get the community to stop buying for a month. They would be forced to change their ways.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    They should give 20 tier 6 iso