**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does RNG mean?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I hear people talking about RNG. What does it mean? Based on context I’m thinking something to do with random good luck or something like that. Let me know. Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Random NoGoodCharacter Generator

Goes with Kabam pulls in some accounts.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Random number generator
    Also known as pain
    If your lucky(very rare) it becomes slightly less pain....
  • sparkkyssparkkys Posts: 7
    I have a question does RNG affect crystals and who’s in the crystals because in the uncanny X-men crystals only 2 of the named X-men were in it and the others weren’t for instance domino cyclops were in the crystal spin but apoc and everyone else who was supposed to be in it wasn’t is that RNG ?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    What you see in the reel when you spin a crystal is not actually what options you have. For instance, if you spin a basic crystal you'll only see a few of the nearly 200 characters in the game, but most of them are actually options in the crystal. The reel is just a visual effect, not anything actually impacting what you get from a crystal.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Random Nugget Galapagos
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    research number graph
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Renewable Negative Gain.
    Undesired results occur again and again.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    What does RNG mean?
    Ans: Whole mcoc game is RNG before it's mostly used to be on rewards side like crystals but nowadays simple PARRY seems to be like an RNG aspect of the game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Random NoGoodCharacter Generator

Goes with Kabam pulls in some accounts.

My account has always had this lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    it means don't get your hopes up.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    RNG is Random Number Generation, it's in effect whenever the game 'flips a coin', so to speak. The specific champion you get out of a crystal is random, so that's one example of RNG at work. If you can imagine a video game involving a shuffled deck of cards, drawing a card would also be an example of RNG, as your result is a product of random chance
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 513 ★★★
    Right Number Gone.
    You'll never get the right thing when it's the RNG working
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Really not good