**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is unduped captain America (infinity war) 5* any good?

HodgeywafflenutHodgeywafflenut Posts: 25
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished Shang-Chi's close quarters challenge chapter 1 and got a 5 star cap IF from my crystal, just wondering if i should rank him up or wait until he is duped
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• hobohobo Posts: 86
    He is much better awaken
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    He can still counter unstoppable and his damage is good. Just missing his utility. I would rank him up if you plan on awakening him and have sigs you could use on him
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I brought mine to rank 3 along with Aegon and waited for their dupes and sigs. Once awakened, I ranked up and focused my sigs into them.

Ps- legendary name
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I would still rank 5 him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 him. He’s still got all the damage unawakened, he just lacks some of his utility. Also, since he’s a 5* it’ll be relatively easy to awaken him in the future so I’d go ahead and take him up now.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

He can still counter unstoppable and his damage is good. Just missing his utility. I would rank him up if you plan on awakening him and have sigs you could use on him

He is missing some of his utility. Still counters unstoppable, has passive buffa, perfect blocks, etc.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I’d take him to rank 3 unduped.

Once I form a Science T5CC he will be Rank 3 Unduped

His High Block Prof. Is so helpful and he has really good damage
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i have a 5 star rank5 cap, he is still good with his thinks like block proficiency but his crit chance is very low on his sp2. i did like 10 sp 2 s with 5 kinetic charges but he crit only once. i feel he is good at rank4
    in game name - demonslayer5
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Undupe cap is as good as sig 150 or 190 cap. He needs all 200 sigs to take advantage of awakened ability. But even if not duped or sig 200, I will suggest r5 him. He is one of the best science viable for 99% of all the content. Take him up u wont regret it. He is a beast.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    As a five star?

He's worth r3 Unawakened as a six-star.

He's a solid beast of a champ for any fights you care to mention. Amazingly durable with his huge Block Proficiency, and the Energy/Physical Resistance and Glancing that he gets from Kinetic charges.
    And his damage is solid throughout the fight. Don't feel you have to rely on that SP2 doing crazy crit damage. There's a place for his other Specials as well.

• Bruhh he’s a GOD. He won’t have all his utility but still he’s very good unduped too. Just parry, get those kinetic potentials, heavy (for fury) and then S2. Boom.Game Over. If you have his synergies (and there are a lot of them) he gives additional bonus to all your champs (of the synergic class). So yeah, I wouldn’t argue a bit about ranking him up. Plus who knows you might just dupe him in near future. If so, you got yourself a boss killer.