**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEED HELP!!

southwesternsouthwestern Posts: 5
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
w6nn32u638wz.jpg

I restarted this game.. after watching thor 3.
I really need help, i am loving this game and want to play longer

still at level 29.
I have these champions

still in act 3.
doing my event quest these days..

SO SHOULD I RANK the 3*, 4* star champs or wait for other 4* star champs?

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    nah man rank the 2 star scarlet witch or the 3 star luke cage
  • mDracomDraco Posts: 14
    Hi man,
    A0lways focus on higher * champions and then focus on best champs which have potential to complete some game events and take/upgrade winter soilder first to u to rank 3 minimum.

Have fun :smiley:
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Rank that WS he has good bleed and incinerate, and then do Electra.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Rank that WS he has good bleed and incinerate, and then do Electra.

Agree with this. Would add the Captain America. Even unduped, his block ability is good, and will help you get through some longer fights, which you will have since you don't have many 4*s.
  • Thanks so much guys!! Great help!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You have great suggestions with Elektra, WS and CA. Gambit can be a useful champ too.