**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Champs per Quest.

TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 4
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Is anyone else annoyed they don’t always have one of every class when questing? I know I am. Can we get an update with 6 Champs for questing instead of 5? It can part of the level 60 and Uncollected requirements.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    This would totally break the balance of the game due to some stronger champion synergies
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    no
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

i believe kabam has people called quest designers who are paid to design quest maps and nodes. i find it hard to believe they would make a quest map which is not doable with 5 champs. we are almost 7 years into the game, kabam is pretty experienced with quest design now.

Coughs
    Look's at shang chi quest...
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Could be useful, maybe only for Act 7.3+ but yea that would be nice
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I mean it always frustrated me that I can't have all classes, that is true.

However there is no quest where we would *need* the sixth place.

Maybe this could get unlocked w obtaining r4 6*, bcs at that point nothing matters. There isn't a content even for 6* r3, so any balance for 6* r4 is unheard of
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

i believe kabam has people called quest designers who are paid to design quest maps and nodes. i find it hard to believe they would make a quest map which is not doable with 5 champs. we are almost 7 years into the game, kabam is pretty experienced with quest design now.

Coughs
    Look's at shang chi quest...
    Yeah only need 1 or 2 champs for that, 5 is overkill.