Options

This week's solo objectives are ridiculous but Kabam could actually do something about it!

LucifireLucifire Posts: 197 ★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
As dumb as it sounds, to make the objectives fair for all kinds of Cavalier and above players (new, old and those who have finished exploring all of Act 6), reduce the energy cost for Act 6 (or remove it completely) until the end of the month. It's pretty much the only solution there is to this, since Kabam refuses to replace the current objectives with something less tedious. I'm sure people out there want to explore most EQ difficulties (if not all) and lower energy costs also help new cav players (with roster limitations) to try and explore 6.2 without much risk of losing energy refills or units

Edit: I have no idea if this has come up before. If it has, ignore this post lol. If this is impractical or unreasonable, do let me know.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Sadly I doubt they will ever do that. I think the best solution they could be potentially willing to do it open up next months SQ for everyone so people don’t have to stress about grinding this months objectives. They probably won’t do that either so just try and knock out all the proven ones
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    They won't change the energy cost, but it would be perfectly reasonable for them to send compensation out for 5 energy refills, so folks could actually do it if they still have lots of content to do this month.

It's obviously still an awful objective, but my main problem (and there are many) is that I just have to accept 3 energy per tile which is entirely unheard of for a side event. It's crazy. Send everyone some energy refills to help us.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

Its not gonna change obviously. 6.2.3 icarus you can get to cmm with 3 energy. Just repeat that fight for the easiest and shortest way to complete. Im almost done already and its not that bad. Each fight lasts like 10s if you got a ghost specially

And what is with this:

Switch from 6.1.6. to 6.2.3 - make you this for all Players.

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    mort_07 said:

Its not gonna change obviously. 6.2.3 icarus you can get to cmm with 3 energy. Just repeat that fight for the easiest and shortest way to complete. Im almost done already and its not that bad. Each fight lasts like 10s if you got a ghost specially

And what is with this:

Switch from 6.1.6. to 6.2.3 - make you this for all Players.

I mean, do the fights in 2.1 or 2.2?? It would just take more energy. Or you could finish the quest, you should be fine with CMM