**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just made a realization.

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
You know now that we’ve had crappy objectives as our “side quest” for the last two months it makes me miss the actual sidequests. It’s gonna be a painful month and half more of objectives. Ughhhhh
Really miss actual sqs

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Ace2319 said:

If you aren’t too far along I would suggest dropping to the lowest tier too make it a bit easier on yourself. SQ has always been my favorite game mode so I’m definitely ready to have them back.

I think isn't about the objetive tier, I have no problem with any of them. It's the grind for clearing that objetives the problem.

This kind of repetitive tasks plus the issues in the last months are demotivating me for playing everyday. I'm just playing AQ and AW, ignoring these annoying objetives
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    AATT said:

Ace2319 said:

If you aren’t too far along I would suggest dropping to the lowest tier too make it a bit easier on yourself. SQ has always been my favorite game mode so I’m definitely ready to have them back.

I think isn't about the objetive tier, I have no problem with any of them. It's the grind for clearing that objetives the problem.

This kind of repetitive tasks plus the issues in the last months are demotivating me for playing everyday. I'm just playing AQ and AW, ignoring these annoying objetives
    Oh yeah they’re definitely boring and grindy. If you have a 3* bishop you can rank up you can auto fight some of it which helps a bit which is why I was recommending the lowest tier. Then it’s slightly less grindy and costs less energy.